Crevania Chapter Fourteen

Chapter Fourteen

Angelica Spheres

When I woke up, there was a tray on beside me. It had bacon, hot chocolate and eggs. I know by the look of this, Simon prepared it for me. I looked at myself and I was wearing a t-shirt and shorts. I took the note from the tray.

Hey, you can heat the chocolate drink with your powers. Sorry I have to get going.

                                                                              Ps. Joan changed your clothes.

“Ha, you don’t say.” I smiled. “Well, can’t let this go to waste.” And so I ate and took a bath.

While I’m in the shower, I can think properly. I have to assess my relationship with Simon. I feel attraction but there is nothing more than that. Is this really the love I want? Maybe it is since Tyler saw us together as a family. I’m still confused though.

I got dressed afterwards and then I went to the garden. There I saw William.

“Hey, sorry to have kept you waiting… I have a bad case of hangover.” I said in a monotonous tone.

“It’s okay. Thank you for going behind the King of Heart’s back to make me part of the Olympians…” He bowed. “Tell me princess, when can we start clearing out my uncle’s name?”

“Why princess?” I wondered.

“Well, you’re the ideal princess in the stories I read.  They’re the type where the girls aren’t contented with a kiss to wake them up or something.” He looked at me with a fascinated expression.

“I can tell when someone is lying.” I mumbled. It wasn’t 100% precise but he looks truthful.

“Good, then you’ll know that I’m telling the truth.”

“You haven’t told me the whole story yet. Can you start at the beginning?” I sat on a bench and then he sat in front of me, on the ground.

“I hitched rides with Richard before even if I am part owner of the Shinran vehicle manufacturing company and I have my own car is because I hacked into the main frame of the Livian group of companies and I made myself a stock holder without proper process. I still got my way around and kept the position but as a punishment, the Olympians issued a peculiar punishment that I can’t touch a computer nor use any form of vehicle. They keep close watch on me too. I kind of hated the situation especially when I knew nothing about my uncle being taken away and your picture popped in the system’s surveillance. I kind of figured you’re a part of them so I asked a friend of mine to hack into the Olympians’ main frame. I found your files and I have to say it is very impressive.” I smirked when he praised me.

“You’re very wise to have sought my help.” I yawned.

I felt Joshua’s imminent presence. I took William’s hand and guided him to where Joshua was. “Hey, what are you doing here?” I wondered. Joshua was about to speak but when he saw William behind me, he stopped.   

“Lord Livian, I want to speak with you.” William pulled back from my hand.

“What is it?” He said in his monotonous tone. His aura started to look black and I could feel that he is tense. I went behind him and then rubbed his arms repeatedly to soothe him.

“Calm down.” I whispered.

“My uncle had nothing to do with the kidnapping of Lady Anya Livian. I asked Lady Angelica here to make me part of the Olympians so that I can prove his innocence. Now that I am part of the brotherhood I cannot do anything that will betray any part or member of the Olympians. That comes along with this tattoo, I think.” William pulled up his shirt and showed the rose insignia.