Crevania Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

I ran back to my room and then sighed very deeply. I can’t let this affect me. I just can’t. I need to make sure this is true. But what else is the most possible reality? I know I’m a royal blood of Corona and Monte Vista. It should be true.

I took off my dress and then slipped into my shorts and then white long sleeves. I paced around the room, sat on the balcony and did everything I could to think but there was nothing I could feel but disappointment.

I ran to my luggage and took my Lora Sphere. I rolled it thrice on my palm and then thought hard about Lucas. It didn’t work!

I barged into Joshua’s room and he was already on his bed. I opened the lights and then shook him. When he opened his eyes, he grabbed me by the neck and then tackled me on the bed.

“What the hell are you trying to do?” I yelled.

“Oh, sorry, I thought you were someone else. I didn’t feel your presence because of your rings.” He smiled and then let go of me. He was so strong. I could tell he was lying and pinned me down on purpose.

“I wanna call Lucas. I just can’t believe that my mother is Lyrica. How were you able to sleep knowing that I am in such confusion?” I pinched his side and then pouted.

“You’re a grown woman. You can handle that yourself. Besides, didn’t you tell me you wanted some space?” I felt a little pain in my heart when he said that. He was supposed to care even when I told him not to. “And also, you slept on our way here but I didn’t. I am very tired.” He yawned and then frowned as he looked at me. “Why are you dressed like that?”

“It feels better this way. I can move freely.” I answered nonchalantly.

“If someone sees you like that?” Is he seriously reprimanding me right now?

“Just call my darn father.” I threw him my sphere. I can’t take off my rings. My powers are too unstable.

He rolled it on his palm and then Lucas instantly flashed on the hologram. “I’m resting,” Lucas complained.

“Is it true that my mother is Lyrica?” He looked very shocked when I spoke. Actually, he was confused although he couldn’t seem to answer.

“Who told you that?”

“The Queen Veronica Monte Vista…”

“Why did she tell you that?”

“Because she saw my necklace and told me that she gave this to her sister herself,”

“Sweetheart, did it ever occur to you that Lyrica and Henry never met each other? How could’ve she conceived you?” I bit my lip and I couldn’t help but smile.

“So she’s not my mother…” It wasn’t a question. “I know you can’t tell me anything that would point to my real mother. I don’t care anyway about who she is. I just don’t like the idea that it is Lyrica. Thanks Lucas.” I sighed in relief.

“It’s okay. Good night. I still have so many works I left here. You should get some rest too.” He suddenly vanished.

“That’s a relief.” I mumbled.

“Can I sleep now?” Joshua gave me the Lora Sphere and then went back to bed.

“Can I stay here?” I sat on the floor and then looked into his eyes.

“No, I won’t be able to sleep if you’re here.”

“I feel lonely in my room. I feel homesick.” I reasoned.