Chapter Index/ Introduction

Chapter Index:

1.Darkness fell on a midnight hour

2.The little prince's pet

3.Let the training begin

4.The clan within the coven

 5.Looking through the eyes of the white werewolf

6. Unknown sickness

7. Battle at the Coliseum

8. Looking through the eyes of the white werewolf: Part two

9. A mother's son

10. Death of a widow

11. A day alone

12. The prince and me

13. Who will you choose?

14. With love, you must have loss

15. Effect from the night before

16. The great escape

17. Rise of the white werewolf

18. Revenge of the dark prince

19. Sage's diary

20. The curse of magic

21. The Hybrid, the Dragon, and the Witch in the magic trial 

22. The battle of love

23. Death of a friend and birth of an enemy

Introduction

In a world that is nothing like our own were werewolves, vampire, and witches are real and the invention of technology was never considered there lives a civilization that wants to rule it all. Yes, even in a world surrounded by mystical beasts there still are men who want to control everyone and think that they god. And for once it isn't man but the beasts that eat them, these beasts are smarter than man making mutts that they use to kill other clans, covens, or anyone who opposes them. they live in a world apart from everyone else enclosed away from the world they wish to take over. But will their evil rule continue our will there lust for power destroy them.

The outside world is filled with many strange beasts that are even unknown to these beasts known as vampires, beasts that they try to recreate or take over even though they stay within their capital walls. The capital is a cold place filled with even colder people, where they do tests underground and act like normal people above but once people know the truth there is no going back. So, though the outside world is full of wonder and other unknown beasts they choose to destroy that peace to ensure that they are the master race.

But the vampires had a problem they face the fact that their race is perishing, though it is common for some members to be lost every year to wars or outbreaks of known problems but they could always replace those members that where lost by breading or turning humans into vampires. But more babies aren't surviving and more humans perish every time that they try turning them, but without knowing the choice there only hope are there tests on other species and themselves to find the key to their survival.

But can that change with the help of a caring child, a child who everyone looks down on. Yet he still cares about them to the point he falls in love with one in particular, a vampire of high power who knows nothing of the outside world outside other then what his people tell him to the point that before he met this child he though the same way as everyone else. So, if a child of high power can have his mind changed by this child then who knows what else can be done using his help.