Rise of the White Werewolf

Me and Timothy wondered that dessert for days not know if we were coming or going, we were slowly dying from blood lust and we knew that if we fed from each other it would mean the others death. For I knew my bite was toxic to him and he knew that he was thirsty enough now as a pure breed vampire that he'd drain me dry; so, we kept walking and hoped that we would fine a town or someplace that had water (or blood). We knew nothing about what was happening around us since we were dazed from our thirst and we couldn't find anybody to inform us about what was really going on. At the edge of the dessert we found a small town that appeared to be empty to the naked eye, but using my keen sight I could see magic flowing through the air. Timothy didn't see it but I knew we were not alone, and before I knew it I was grabbed from behind and dragged away leaving Timothy in the dusty streets. My captor was a young lady who was maybe a year or so older than me and had a strange look about her, she had hair that was white and yet ever color of the rainbow at the same time, her eyes were hazel green and she wore a dress made of an old blanket suggesting that she was poor and yet she had way about her that seemed she was well informed.

I tried talking to her but she covered my mouth and said that if I spook the fanger would find us, which is when I remembered that it was night out and Timothy was a vampire who witches hated. I insured her that he was with me which is when she jumped off me and said in a very old-fashioned way: "Is that why your both naked because I won't judge you for liken other boys, but did you have to fall in love with a fanger?" I blushed and tried to explain that we weren't together like that and that we got over heated lost in the dessert, she looked confused since she figured Timothy would be dead in that case so we made up a lie and said we were traveling from the Gem coven when our carriage broke down. At first, she was happy saying that her trap finally worked, and then she looked at me funny and said: "Does that make you his pet?" I tried to explain that we were friends but in a way, she was right about me being his pet. After a while she gave in and let Timothy into the house and she began to inform us of everything we had missed.

She stated by telling us that her name was Sage and that she was a spy used by covens of werewolves and witches alike and the main thing she kept an eye on was the vampires. She told us that over the last few days a lot had changed in the capital, like how after we left this white werewolf heard about how the prince and his pet were missing he charged the capital to find out what happened to them. When he heard that the prince had gotten married during the blood moon and ended up being joined with his pet instead pissing off the prince's bride kidnapped them. But when he found out that they didn't care he tore through the castle to find out the truth for himself and found a puddle of blood the smelt like the prince's pet who the white werewolf was friends with. So, since the capital didn't care about what happened to them he took it on himself to get revenge for his friend and killed half the vampires in the castle and the ones who lived in the town all ran for their lives to the mystic forest leaving the capital for the white werewolf.

Sage looked us funnily after she was done telling her story since she saw that Timothy was mortified since his title was gone for good now and I was rolling on the ground laughing. She asked us what was up and we assured her that we were fine and told her that we knew Buck very well, she asked who this Buck person was and we put it as straight as we could that he was the white werewolf. She seemed more shocked about that then we were about hearing that Buck had rose to power. We ended up telling her our names and she gradually tied two and two together to figure out that we were the cause of the outbreak (more importantly me). She didn't believe us so I asked her to tell me what she found out about the prince's pet that died, she told me that his name was Alex and had long black hair, green eyes, was very short, and looked a lot like a girl, but the most important thing she knew was that he was a werewolf who had a fluffy black tail. Though I was annoyed by the part where she described me as a girl, I reintroduced myself to her saying: "Hi my name is Alex, here's my fluffy black tail and who said I looked like a girl." She looked me over and pointed why I couldn't be the person from the story since I was supposed to be dead, plus I had one blue eye and for some reason fangs. I explained that the eyes were due to the blood moon and the fangs were due to surviving the vampire bite.

She was beginning to believe me about the same time Timothy was beginning to lose control of himself due to severe thirst, he bit Sage and instantly began to seize. I ran to him and was pushed away from Sage who began to treat him by giving him some medicine. She apologized and explained that as a witch she used magic to turn her blood toxic to any foe who might attack her but not to herself, I told her that I didn't blame her for what happened and just let Timothy rest. I asked her one simple question that made her trust me forever and become my friend, I asked her about how she was siphoning the magic in the air; and she asked me how I could see the flow of magic since only magic users could see magic. Which is when I pointed her to my tail which also had a link to the magic flow, she pushed me to the ground asking me when I noticed it. I told her that after I had drank vampire blood I had unlocked something within myself that seemed to help me with my thirst and ever since then I've seen it all around me which is how I found this town. She shook her head understanding what I was saying and then asked how I unlocked this gift; I ensured her that I didn't know and that I was no threat to her.

She believed me, but she stood above me still and pointed to Timothy and in a harsh manor said: "I like you because unlike most vampires you don't live off blood but instead the flow of magic, but what am I supposed to do about him. He still will seek blood when he wakes up and unlike you I'm not protected from some curse or am beloved by that creature." I looked sad since I knew that what she said was true and I ensured her that we would leave without causing her anymore harm, and I picked up Timothy and left the house that we had been camping out in. Before I left Sage pulled my arm and asked what I'm going to do about him and everything else going on now. I assured her that I would be fine and left saying that if everything worked out we'd see one another again.

I carried Timothy back into the dessert fallowing the flow of magic once more to see where it would lead me next. Where we arrived was the coven next door to the Gem coven in the jungle district, I was imprisoned on sight since all the magic users in that town knew that there was something not quite right about me and pointed to my tail. But I knew I was safe since unlike the Gem coven the Magic coven were very kind vampires who took no part in war and only thrived to find the secrets of this world that evolved around science and magic. Yet those two worlds will always be apart from one another due to their extreme differences which is why the Magic coven never got along with the other covens. When Timothy awoke he told the coven everything that was going on and where we had come from, yet I was still caged since they didn't trust werewolves. But I could tell that something was changing in Timothy because ever since watching James burst into flames in front of his eyes he had gradually gotten darker and darker, hence why he attacked Sage and why he didn't fight to free me. Because unlike me Timothy was having problems with the idea of everything that happened, for he saw it as everything good happened to me and yet he got the worst end of the deal (even though I had died). So, I saw it as him being selfish but it seemed it was more than just that since he was just selfish at this point, he was vengeful. He blamed me for the capitals downfall, he blamed me being kidnapped, and he blamed me or everything that happened to both him and me. So, needless to say I felt something bad coming but my question was what.