{4} The Chunin Exams

🌹Chapter four🌹
The Chunin Exam

(Y/N)'s POV

   Hmm, it's chunin exam season...I'm already a
chunin but it won't hurt to watch Gaara and his siblings fight with other people... But I'm worried about one thing,what if Gaara loses himself? What if he got out of control?
I was on my way to the gates to meet up with Gaara, Temari and Kankuro.
"You got the permit?" I questioned them, you need permission to enter into other villages.
Even though the leaf and the sand are allies, the rules still apply...
"Yeah, we got it..." They all held up their their permission slips.
"Good, let's go..." We walked through the gates.
"Did you do the Chunin exams and where is your team? Temari questioned, tilting her head with her hand on her hip,
"Oh, I'm already chunin and I don't have a team. I work solo..."
"Hmm okay..." She commented with a shrug.
     After traveling a long hell of a distance, we were at the gates of the Leaf Village. We showed our permission slips to the guards and they let us through, opening the gates for us...
We were walking to our assigned Inn that we were sent to stay when we stumbled upon some children. One had spiky blonde hair with a leaf headband around his head (Naruto), A girl with long, pink hair with a long, red qipao (Sakura) and a boy with navy blue hair, a white three quarter pants and a navy blue shirt with the Uchiha symbol to the back (Sasuke).
    There were also three children who seemed younger than the other three who were ninjas,
One of them accidentally walked into kankuro. He held him by the collar,
The kid's name is Konohamaru, the third 3rd Hokage's grandson..
"Watch where you're goin' kid!" The other two ran behind the blonde haired ninja.
"Hey, you can't waltz in other people's village and take advantage of them,
put him down! That's the Third's honorable grandson, Konohamaru." I scolded him. "Geez, okay... No one can have a little fun.." Kankuro put down the little boy and I dusted him off,
"Sorry about that
Konohamaru, I hope you don't have a bad impression. He's just excited about the Chunin
exams..."
"N-n-no problem, pretty lady.." He chuckled with a blush while scratching the back of his neck.
"Chunin exams?" Sakura asked, "Yes, first genin   then, chunin. Just like how there's exams to be a genuine, there's exams to be a chunin too.."
(Either Sasuke or Sakura asked if we had our permission and stuff,
We showed them,we did introductions,Naruto got
rejected and so on...)

🥀🥀🥀

    Later that day, It's about two in the afternoon. We decided to go out and train because the chunin exams is about a month away.

(I know you're not in the chunin exams because you already did it, you're just showing them what it's like and so on...)

(I'm too lazy to put the action...)

(See you in the next chapter!)