{2} Mission Complete

🌹Chapter Two🌹
Mission Complete

The sun is about to rise,
the skies are a pinkish peach, the sand dancing around in the gentle wind...
"Mmph... Gaara?" I woke up and realized I was indoors, this doesn't look like my bedroom... "Where am I?" I asked myself as I sat up and looked around then to see Gaara sitting on the frame of the window, looking outside... He turned around and looked at me, "Good morning..." He said with a soft and ever so gentle smile... "Oh, good morning..." I replied, returning his smile.
"Hey Gaara, we have a mission-" A girl with platinum blonde hair with four short, spiky pony tails said but cut herself off as she noticed me. 
"Temari, this is (YN), a close friend..."
"You made a friend?" She asked, surprised.
"We reasoned last night..."
"Hi, nice to meet you!" I stood up and greeted her with a respectful bow, "So, you have jutsu?"
"Yes..."
"Wanna go a mission with us?"
"Sure, why not?"
"We'll leave at 7am, sharp..." I went home, ate breakfast, bathed, and put on my ninja outfit and gear.

(Please don't fuss about the appearance, this is an example of what she is wearing forget about the face, hair, skin, eyes)

Exactly at 7:00, Gaara,
Temari, Kankuro met up back at Gaara's house
"What's the mission?"
"Barbarians have robbed a business not far from here, our mission is to collect what they stole,
capture or kill the barbarians and that's about it..." Kankuro said,
"But before we go, what's
between you and Gaara?" Kankuro questioned me,
"It's none of your concern..."  Gaara simply replied, walking away following Temari and me...
"Is she your girlfriend?"
Kankuro teased, Gaara glared at him and he stopped teasing..

🌹🌹🌹

We've arrived in less than twenty minutes, we leapt to the top of a building, and watched closely "There they are..." Kunkuro said,"I have a plan, Temari you use your fan to blow the sacks of gold on their shoulders, I'll use my Salamander puppet to grab them,"
"Let (YN) root the barbarians using her jutsu, if one cuts out of it, I'll grab them...."
"Good, we're all set...ready
,go!"  Temari said, I made a hand sign with one hand, rooting the barbarians where they stood... Temari swung her fan, using two moons to make them drop the bags...
Kankuru used the salamander to grab the
bags... As the barbarians stand rooted, we leaped off the rooftop revealing ourselves, "Time to kill-" Temari cracked her knuckles, "What,you're gonna kill them?"
"Yeah, they've been robbing this place for months they deserve what's coming."
"Huh? They kill their enemies? I've killed people in S rank missions and this mission is an A rank,but this...is over doing it..." I thought to myself. I said no more, I turned away and closed my eyes... I then blocked my ears of the horrid screams and cries, that made my spine shiver...

And The Mission...was over...