{18} Girl Talk With Sisters

Weeks into combat, I was given time to cool off and relax... I was in a steaming bath with rose petals floating over it, I sank deeper down into the water and made bubbles with my mouth, "Hey, (Y/N)!" Someone hollered out to me, I glanced up to see Yumi and the others, "Mind if we join you?" Yumi's mom asked. She had longer hair compared to Yumi's, she was slim and shape full and was a beauty, we can just say that she looks like a sand clone time Yumi but much older. "I don't mind at all, there's room for all of us.." I reply, gesturing them to come in, "So, how's the training goin' with Kōri?" She asked as she settled in,
"Well, it's going good so far.. I still have a long way to go."
"No, not really..." She commented, "How come?"
"You're like a sponge, you're taking everything in quickly.. To break it down into simpler terms, you're a fast learner..."
"I've noticed that..."
"And my little Yumi says you're determined to reunite with the one you love.."
"Yumi!" I flicked her forehead, "Oww~!" She held her forehead, "She likes to talk, don't blame her.." She chuckled, "So, how did you meet this lover of yours...?" She changed the subject.
"Well, I was walking around at night until I saw him, everyone's afraid of him but somehow I wasn't. I never got the chance to talk to him and I was lacking the courage to even say hi...
I stopped him and asked if we could talk, he didn't say anything to me,he just turned around and faced me...." And on I went, I put my words into very specific details as I tell my story and I can see that their interested.  "We shared one last kiss and said we loved each other and bid farewell..
I can tell that it broke his heart to hear that I was leaving him, it also broke my heart that he tried to act normal about it...
I feel guilty every single day of my life after then..."
A few sobs and sniffs were heard in the room.  "That was the saddest love story I have ever heard in my life.." One commented as she sniffed, "What do you think he's thinking about right now?" Yumi asked, "I'm not sure..."
"Isn't it obvious? He's probably thinking about her.." Yumi's mom said.

Gaara's POV

I held the most recent letter Y/N has wrote to me and clenched it in my hand,

"Soon we'll meet again,
Y/N, soon..."