{25} End Game

🌹Chapter Twenty-Five🌹
End Game

"(Y/N)?" Mom called,
"Yeah?"
"You got a letter."
"Let me see.." Mom handed me the letter, it had the rose crest carved on red candle wax. I opened it and read the letter,

🌹🌹🌹

Dear Sister (L/N),
How are you? Lots of strange things have been occurring since your departure from the temple. Few of our sisters including Yumi has gone missing, I know you didn't want to have anything to do with the shrine nor Ochita but you have no choice now. There's no turning back...
Only you know what happens next..

Sincerely,
Sister Kōri

🌹🌹🌹

"Oh my God.." I placed my hands over my mouth, "She got to the temple too. Yumi, her mother's probably a crying wreck right now.."

"(Y/N), anything you remember or find out about that 'shrine' you report to Kazekage Gaara.."

She remembered what Kankuro said and ran out the door along with her letter, "Where are you going?"
"I'll be right back, there's something I have to do.." I made it to the building and ran upstairs, "Gaara!" I put my hands on my knees, trying to catch my breath "What's wrong, (Y/N)??" Gaara stood up and his siblings ran into the room.
"I've got a letter from the temple, the woman who trained me said only I know what happens next.. Members of the temple have gone missing as well, what now!?"
"Villagers from the Leaf Village has gone missing also, including The Third's Honorable Grandson, Konohamaru.."
"Oh, my gosh. The woman in the shrine is from Konoha! The Third helped to seal her away and she took it out on the village including his grandson! It all makes sense.."
"Then why is she taking our villagers if she has no business with the village hidden in the Sand?"
"She does have business! It's me-"
"SHE STRUCK AGAIN, SOMEONE!!!! SHE STRUCK AGAIN!!" A villager yelled as outside was glowing white, we ran outside only to see a rose on the floor. "Who she took?"
"S- SH-SHE TOOK A FEW KIDS ALONG WITH YOUR B- B- BROTHER!" The old villager yelled, "Oh, my God.." I fell to my knees, "My baby boy! She took him!!" I heard a mother sob uncontrollably.
"I've had ENOUGH! What do you want from me!?" I cried as bury my face into my palm and cried, "(Y/N), she wants you doesn't she?" Gaara asked as he stroked my back.

"You deserved that sword, (Y/N).. You are the chosen one.."

"Yes, she does.. She does." I got up and picked up the rose, "She wants me.. She did all these things to anger and trigger me, she's coming to her end game.."
I sat in a lotus position and began to form a few hand signs, making the kanji 'Rose' appear beneath me and began to spin.

🙏In My Head🙏

I appeared in a familiar cottage, I took a while to memorize the scenery.

"My sweet, sweet (Y/N)..
You know where I am, you know who I am.. You don't want me to go as far as smiting your fellow villagers, do you?"

"I will find you and I will bring back every single one you took! And that's a promise.." I swore to her

"That's what I like about you, never giving up.."

And with that being said, the scenery dashed forward suddenly changing and came to a stop at the shrine...

🙏Out Of My Head🙏

"I know where she is!" I jumped up, "You do?" Kankuro asked, "Yes, she wants me to find her.. Get into contact with the Leaf, tell them to send Naruto and the others.. Now!" I yelled and Temari did as told,

📞On The Telephone📞

"Tsunade-sama.."
"Yes, Temari?"
"We know where the missing people are, send in your best shinobi and at the break of dawn we'll join forces.."
"Understood.." Tsunade hung up the phone.

Author's Note:

Wow, lots of things have been happening, huh? It'll get more serious, trust me.. And emotional too.

-(Y/N)'s brother is missing too! Has Ochita reached her end game!?

-Konohamaru missing too!?

-(Y/N) knows where she is!

-At the break of dawn, when they join forces, what will happen?

Amethyst The One And Only, Out!