{21} Graduation Ceremony

🌹Chapter Twenty-one🌹
🎓The Graduation Ceremony🎓

"So... Beautiful!" Yumi's eyes glittered in awe, almost watering.. "Our best work yet," Yumi's mother smiled as she rested down her comb and another rested down the make-up.
"Wow,"
"Beautiful!" They admired, and turned me to the mirror, "Oh..my..goodness!" I, myself was also surprised at the way I looked. The ends of my hair was dyed a deep shade of red and they pulled up some into a Chinese bun and stuck a metallic chopstick through it, the eye shadow and liner complimented my
(Skin color face) and my (Eye color) eyes, making it stand out and I wore a lovely black kimono patterned with roses dragging along the floor.

🎓At The Graduation Ceremony🎓

"The day I met (Y/N), I knew she was special. My daughter takes inspiration from her and always tells me what she learnt from her, and most inspirational thing that Yumi learnt was, 'Never give up on the one you love...' "

Everyone applauded and Yumi went up, "(Y/N) you inspire me, all of us to always put your mind to what you do and work hard towards it and to keep your head high. I admire you and I just hate to see you go...*sob* I hope that you and your love will be okay,"

'Yumi.....' I thought as a tear rolled down my cheek. Then, Kōri went up.. "(Y/N), not only Yumi and the others you have inspired, but me too.. I was just like you when I got here, always chasing my dreams and to see you go and make an example of what we, the Rozū Shinobi are made of..."
I went up and spoke,
"I enjoyed my time here, each minute, every hour, every month of this place. I came here like a broken vase, you took my splinters and built me back up again. All of my mistakes I hold it dearly to my heart, learning from them made me stronger today. I hate to leave you all, you all are sisters to me and have a place in my heart. Thank you for all that you guys done, I'll visit as often as possible."

🎓After The Ceremony🎓

"Goodbye, sister (Y/N)!!" The girls yelled,  "Farewell, (Y/N). May we hopefully meet again in the future..." Kōri said, "May you reunite with your true love!" Yumi wished. "What are you saying, Yumi? She will see her true love!" Yumi's mom said, "I want to see what this true love of yours look like!"
"You should bring him here sometime!"
"Invite me to your wedding!"
"I'll miss you all!" I waved to them, tears flowing down my eyes. I walked through the gates, leaving the temple...

Author's Note:

Yo! Amethyst here, is it good. I know that you know that I know that you know that it's good..

-What awaits (Y/N) now that she graduated from the Rozū Temple?

-What about Gaara?

-Did he Change?

Read to find out.

Amethyst The One And Only, out!