{12} Chunin Exam Finale 2

🌹Chapter Twelve🌹
The Chunin Exam
The Chunin Exam Finale
Part II

"Kakashi Sensei!"  Naruto stopped by Kakashi's side as he caught his breath greedily, "You need to withdraw Sasuke from the match, NOW!"  He yelled at the top of his lungs, "Why do that?" Kakashi proceeded calmly,
"Gaara, We saw him..."
"We saw him kill some jounins because his friend claimed that they were
'Betting Money' on him." Shikamaru added,
"Betting on someone during the chunine exams is a normal thing..."
"What-what the- IT'S LIKE YOU DON'T CARE!! HE CAN KILL SASUKE!!!!"  He argued as rage and fear boiled inside him,
"I know you're concerned but when Sasuke was gone, he went through intense and thorough training. He will be capable of fighting Gaara so I will not withdraw him from the fight. Now relax and watch."

*To the Match*

"BOOM!!!!!" Large explosions were heard outside of the arena.
"What was that?" I asked myself as I looked around, feathers began to rain down upon the audience. Not knowing it was a jutsu, the audience fell asleep. "Release." I chanted, making a hand sign before the feathers can come near me.
I sat up and looked around, and stopped to see a hole in the wall. "Wait, the kages are gone... and Gaara too!"
I leaped from row to row and made it to the hole.
"Where are you going?"
S

hikamaru asked pulling the dog's cheeks, "
Where else? Did you notice that both the kages are gone and Gaara and the rest of his team."

"Sasuke is missing too..." Sakura added, "Maybe we should work together, to find them." The dog offered.
"No thanks, I work alone. That's why I don't have a team." And with that said, I leapt through the hole. I landed flat on my feet and began to sprint into the forest. A few minutes into sprinting I leapt into the trees, various thoughts flowed through my mind as I skip from branch to branch. Everything people said about Gaara only hurt me up to now..

~

"What do you want?"

~

"Go away!"

~

"Why do you care so much about that freak?"

~

"He's a creep. Serves him right for injuring me, hmph..."

~

"What the hell do you think you're doing!?"

~

"Oi, you sand freak."

~

"Why do people kill without hesitation!?"

~

"You need to withdraw Sasuke from the match, NOW!!"

~

"What does it look like? He's trying to kill him.."

-

"Ah!" I stopped in my tracks. My heart was aching, my head was spinning and my eyesight was doubled, I looked at my sweating (skin color) palms, "What's happening to me..?"

Gaara's POV

There was a striking pain in my head,I could bearly see clearly...
"Ugh...no..."

~flashback~

I had a dagger in my hand, trying to cut myself but the sand intervened, "Gaara? What are you doing?" Uncle took the dagger away from me, "Why every time I try to cut myself, the sand gets in the way?"
"Gaara, the sand is there to protect you from getting hurt..."

"But...why me?"
"Because you're unique."
"Can you get hurt?"
"Yes, I can..." I picked up the dagger and sliced his finger."
"You see? And when you get hurt, blood comes out.. And when you're hurt you need medicine.."
"I'm hurt..."
"Where?"
"Here..." He grabbed his chest where his heart is, "It hurts so bad, Is there any medicine to fix it...?" He asked as he clutched onto his chest tighter, "Yes.." He replied,"What is it?"
"That's love, Gaara.." Uncle sucked his cut finger, but then Gaara pulled his finger out of his mouth and sucked his finger, "It tastes like iron.." His uncle's gaze softened to one of sorrow.
"Can I borrow some of your medicine?" I asked,
"What for?"
"To give to a person I hurt.."
"Okay.."

🏡At Y/N's house🏡

*knock knock knock*

"Go get it.." I heard someone say, "Alright..." A person opened the door and looked with disgust,
"What do you want?" The boy asked, "I brought some medicine, use it if you want." I held the bag of medicine out to him,"Go away!" He slammed the door in my face.
Heartbroken, I dropped the bag of medicine to the floor, and ran off. I sat at an edge and cried, Shurikens and kunais were thrown at my back but the sand deflected it.

I got up off the edge and turned around to the enemy, he threw more kunais, but the sand lashed it away. Before he could make a next move, I grabbed him."Sand coffin." I closed my hand, he fell to the ground."W-who are you? What do you want?" I asked, shakily walking towards the body,I pulled off the mask and was shocked,"U-uncle?"

"Yes... it... is.. me" He dragged, "Why!? Why did you do this!?"

"To..be honest, when my sister died after you where born, my heart was filled with hatred.. And it was because of you... I hate you for that... I hate you Gaara.." He opened his jacket and it was filled with paper bombs...

*BOOM!!!*

the sand shielded me from the explosion, "WHYYYYY!!!!????" I hollered and screamed,
And as I cry, sand swirl up at the right side of my forehead. Leaving a kanji that means,

Love....