{18} Second Training (2/2)

🌹Chapter Eighteen🌹
Second Training
Part II

For the past few days I have been taught about attacks and how you use your enemy's strength against them during a Ti jutsu battle... After training, I have been practicing everything I've learnt so far on the practice dummy...
Not only that, I've been writing to Gaara often..
Temari wrote me a letter that Gaara has been reading my letters and he cherishes them..
He was also happy and angry when I had to go and that he wants to write to me but he doesn't know what to say, I'm really glad to hear that, "Okay, (Y/N), are you ready?.." Kōri made her stance, "I was born ready..." I cracked my knuckles, She rushed up to me and slashed her two sided kunai, I deflected it with my own. Keeping her busy, I did a sweep kick making her lose her balance slightly. She flipped away then sent shurikens in mid-air, I summoned a thick vine of roses razor-sharp thorns and in the wave of my palm, it shielded me from the shurikens and smacked Kōri down... "You've gotten stronger since the past few days.." She complimented me, landing flat on her feet.
"Thanks for the compliment.." I replied before sending the thickest vine I could possibly make at her. With one hand sign, she focused her chakra at the tip of her fingers and with that, the thick vine I sent spilt straight down the middle. Wide-eyed I asked her, "H- how did you do that?"
"Only someone who has the Rose jutsu can cut through... No sword or kunai can cut through it,"
"Oh.."
"But there's a sword that can cut through it, Rosū Sword.."
"So, where is that sword?"
"One of our sisters have it.."
"Oh okay..."
"Shall we continue with the training?"
"Oh, sure.."
We spared until the moon arose...

Author's Note:

Hey, Reader-chan! Amethyst here...

Forgive me if this chapter is short, I am very busy nowadays....

Please comment what you think at the end of each chapter or a scene that caught your interest.

-Gaara is showing progress?

-There's a special sword?

-Who has the sword?

-Is it probably the one who brought dishonor?

Keep these into consideration as you await more chapters...

Please.. Comment!

Vote!

Follow!

Or even share it!

My goal is to surpass all Gaara X Readers and make it to the top of the list!

Please help and support me, I will really appreciate it and even will give you a shout out!

That's all for now...

Amethyst The One & Only, Out✌!