{8}The Strange ShinobiThat Smelt Of Roses

🌹Chapter Eight🌹
The Strange Shinobi That Smelt of Roses

"Where are you going,
(Y/N)?" Gaara questioned "I'm gonna take a walk around the village and probably bring some food." I replied,
"Alright,we're going to train..I'll see you later."
"I'll see you later too." I planted a kiss on his cheek and left. "Awwwww!" Temari  and Kankuro mocked him,
"S-shut up or I'll kill you."
"Alright, alright..." They both threw their hands up in defeat.

*In The Village*

I was walking through the village looking at the stalls and shops until I bumped into a lady, "Oh, forgive me..." I bowed as an apology.
"It's alright. You use the rose jutsu, don't you?" I looked up at the woman, She looks wise, her long red hair with few silver strands traditionally done and she wears a red kimono with petal designs on it...

And she smells like...

Roses...

"Y-yes. How do you know of it?" I asked shakily,
"It is very rare for one to have. Very few has gotten it through the generations."
"Oh, alright." I replied.
"

My name is Sister Kōri, I too possess the power of the Rozū Jutsu. I see potential in you, child. I can teach you to your fullest potential."
"You can?" I asked,
"Yes, child I can." She nodded, "Is there a fee needed for you to teach me or..."
"Oh, no, It's free. I've searched every village but there's none only you I've found." She said,
"Are there anymore in this current generation?" I asked, "No, there's about ten more from previous but their as old as me or younger."
"You don't look that old..." I commented,  "I'm a hundred and twenty-five..."
"Whaaaaaaaat!?" I screamed so loud that I scared away a flock of birds... "In the temple we train in, There's a spell that provides us with eternal youth..."
"Eternal...Youth?"
"Yes,child..."
"The name's (Y/N) of the red sand..."
"(Y/N), such a lovely name. Let's go-"
"Wait, what?"
"We're going.."
"We can't go now..."
"Why not?"
"I have comrades who are in the Chunin exams.When the Chunin exams are over, I'll go with you..."

"Very well then..."
"

How long will it take till I've reached my full potential?"
"About four years...or less"
"Four years!?"
"If you're a quick learner then it'll take less time..."
"I am a quick learner..."
"Good, so you'll have nothing to worry about..." She reassured, "Alright..."
"When you're ready,use this.." She gave me a seal with 'As swift as the Wind,As dainty as the Butterfly,As lovely as  Rose'

written on it in kanji
"A seal?"

"It looks like a seal but it's a chant. Just say these words and poof! I'm there..."
"Are you some kind of genie?"
"You can say that..." She chuckled,  "Oh well, it's getting late so I'll be going.."

🏨At The Inn🏨

"Where were you?" Temari asked, "The village was really crowded today so it was hard to get through."
"Okay..."
"I brought ramen from Ichiraku's I hear their ramen is the best in town..."
"

I'm hungry!" Kankuro grabbed the bag and took a bowl along with some chopsticks at ate, Everyone say and are their bowl of Ichraku ramen.
"It tastes really good!"
"The pork is tender and the narutomaki hits the spot."

Temari commented.

A/N:

This chapter is inspired by chapter 5,
'A Year Without You' from
The Neji×Reader 'Seven Years when I was Alive'
When the reader stumbled upon someone whom offered to make her stronger.

I hope you enjoy this episode and the rest because *spoiler alert* there would be lots of drama in this story because of it.

And it is also inspired by Samurai Champloo,

✏The Samurai that smells of Sunflowers

✏The Shinobi that smells of Roses

Get it?
Well if you didn't watch samurai champloo you wouldn't.

Bye now!

Amethyst The One And Only, Out!