{24} Missing People

🌹Chapter Twenty-four🌹

Missing People!? 😧

Finally, it was morning. I prayed for these rays of sunlight to come. My (hair length, color) was a mess below my eyes were black.
I got up and prepared for the day; I took a thirty-minute bath, I combed my hair, I dressed myself in one of my home clothes
"Darn, I've grown a lot, haven't I?" I say as I looked myself in the mirror, "I look like those women who work in a casino." I took it off and wore a basic plain (Color of your choice) kimono with wooden sandals. I stepped into the kitchen and gave mom a peck on her cheek, "Good morning, mom. Need any help?"
"Oh, good morning sweetheart," she kissed me back, "Can you fix the table for breakfast and then wake your brother?"
"Come on, mom. He was training all night last night, let him rest.." I said as I began to fix the table, "He went out again?"
"Yep, you can't tie down a free spirit like him.."
"Okay, he's just like his father.."
"If he's just like dad then who am I just like?"
"Me, if course. You're the spitting image of me, you're like a sand clone."
"Haha, I know. Just pulling your legs.." I ate breakfast along with a steaming hot cup of jasmine tea. I left and met up with Temari, after all these years I have to have some girl-to-girl talk with my sister!
"You wore the kimono I gave you, you look pretty.." I said, "I only wore it because you asked me to.." She barked, "Well, wear kimono's forever!" I said,
"Like hell I will!"
"What do you see in those exposing clothing?"
"What do you find in these?" She pointed at the navy-blue kimono she wore, It really looked great on her; it showed her figure very well, as a matter a fact so much that guys gave her looks and she also changed her four pony tails to two. "So, what are we gonna do?"
"Walk around and talk.. So any recent events lately?"
"Yeah, people are going missing.."
"Really? How many?"
"Like, about five so far.. This one guy got away and said he saw a place with water and stones leading up to a shrine and then a woman with white hair came out of the shrine.."
"Oh my God.." I realized it was the same scenery from my dream, "Huh?"
"That's scary.. It must be gen jutsu..."
"Why?"
"It has to be that, during my time at the chunin exam, I saw that same place along with my team.. I got away and they remained.. It's a sign.." 
"Wait you were on the same team as Nanarashi and Kei!?"
"Yes.." Temari tugged me and ran towards the Kazekage Building, "Gaara, (Y/N) was a part of squad twelve. She's a witness also.."
"Really?"
"Yes, I am. The people missing are trapped in a gen jutsu. I don't know where.."

Authors Note:

Hi guys, how are you all I hope y'all are great there's a few things I want you to keep in mind until the next chapter..

-People are going missing? Not one but five plus!?

-Why is Ochita (The girl sealed in the shrine) holding people captive?

-Is she trying to attract (Y/N) for some reason?

-Why can't (Y/N) go back to living her normal life?

-Is there even a NORMAL life for (Y/N)?

Keep these in mind, I'll see you in the next chapter.

Amethyst The One And Only, Out!