Ice and Snow?

Will Byers had another nightmare. He was posessed by the Mind Flayer again. In his dream was his mother Joyce, his brother Jonathan, and Mikes older sister, Nancy. He was tied to a bed. There was heat everywhere. It hurt him so much. He was scared and angry. He felt the monster coming out. Suddenly, he had strength. His right arm broke free, and got a hold of Joyces neck. The monster tried to choke her out, he could see the death in Joyces eyes, when... He woke up. He was sweating, paralyzed with fear.

He knew the Mind Flayer was out of him for good. He hadn't seen the upside down since that night, or cough up anymore slugs. But this night, he felt more cold. Sure, it was December. But the windows and doors were closed, and the heaters were on. Somehow, he felt more cold than usual. He thought a bit of hot water would help.

Will went to his bathroom, turning on the sink to hot water. He washed his hands, splashing a little bit on his face. He felt a little bit warmer, but still saw goosebumps. He went to turn off the water, but when his hand let go of the switch, he saw there was ice on it. He was confused. He looked at himself in the mirror. His face changed. His cheeks were blushed. His lips were blue. And his hair was changing as well. It didn't look brown like it usually was. It was starting to look... "White?" Will whispered to himself. He looked at his hands. There was ice on there. He looked up in the mirrror again, and saw his brown eyes had become a light, almost glowing Blue. He blinked, and his brown eyes were back. He needed to test something.

He went to the kitchen, and poured a glass of water. He held onto the glass. He looked at it. He saw the water in the glass turn into solid ice. Will was shocked. How did this not happen before?

He went to the bathroom again, and saw he still looked weird. Red cheeks, blue lips, white hair. He wished it would go away. And suddenly, he saw his hair turn back to brown, and his face and hands turn back to normal. He was exteremely confused. Could this have been a dream?

He walked back to his room, but found something he was not expecting. Snow. It was all over his bed where he had been laying. He took off the sheets, and shook them, getting the snow off. He got back into his bed. He was confused what was happening to him. But he knew just the person to turn to. Eleven.