Powder Blue Tea Cups

I proceeded to the largest balcony and  took a deep breath.

Should I or should I not?

I placed the tea cups one after the other. He glanced at the cups and then at me.one after the other.

"The dinner was great! " I said rather pitched. Hiding my nervous face with my much nervous vocals.

"It was" he said sternly.

Loosen up Al-Wais.

I sat and folded the flair of the ever long trail of the dress.

"I did not ask you to stay" he rudely stated.

"I know. I'll join anyways "

Now I returned to my peace. There was something I wanted to tell him beside this one thing I had to ask.

So I washed my thoughts and his snob over the dark sky. I curled the air over my lips and with the powder blue tea cup,my only prop I opened myself.

"Al-wais, I have been so mishandled that I have no hope in life. I have no hope, no dreams and no expectations as such from anybody. So if you hide from me, for the reasons you couldn't confess,I assure you,I have forgotten all of it. If it did affect me,it did but I still do not seek anymore from you; you are my friend; I am yours, this is the end. I do not want anything from you. If you are afraid that I might ask of something, I'm too poor to dream here"

"I find it funny Miss Naaz that you see poverty as your failure to dream. Poverty of heart, you meant?  Your heart is so Big Miss Naaz, it is only as so you don't realise that you're sacrificing something when you are because you don't see it as a sacrifice "

"I haven't sacrificed anything "

"You have sacrificed me"

My thoughts jumbled. My voice screeched out of my soul but nothing could make it in the air. I sighed. He sighed. The silence sighed.

"This is what you want" I retaliated. It was the truth. I wasn't running away from him, he is pushing me away.

"I admit. I have four brothers Miss Naaz. I cannot express how this is my reason to put you away but I justify this as a reason to have them forth, always"

"I would not debate on this. I am happy to see the fraternity. I wish my brothers were as loving you are. I think we both have lived long enough to handle our hearts"

"one can never handle his own heart. That is why we have others"

"Others?  More like our Own parts, just smarter. Soul mates.. " I teased. He laughed. Eventually we both again fell into the well of silence.

"Can I ask you something? " I requested.

He nodded.

"Who is Liya? " I asked scared.

He looked away. Into the horizon of vacant respiration, the stars never heard this story. The walls limited to this name, I brought my head forward. He drew a moment and with whatever he had he corrected me
"Liya-Arae Hakeem please"

"I'm sorry " I apologized.

"My mother. Mrs Liya-Arae Hareem"

"what happened to her? " I asked gulping down the lumps of fear.

"She was a great Mother but she wasn't a good wife. I do not know much in the matter Miss Naaz. But all I understand is that all was sad.
Every last of it. I remember her vaguely. We are objected to ever recall her. She had eloped with another man. She left my father. She left my two year old baby bothers. She left her teenage sons. She left Dar-Al-Maqamah. She left everything without even warning us. She just enjoyed the other Man over my Father. She betrayed us"