Intricacies of the Horizon

I collected the crayons from the floor, the free verse written on the paper with yellow 'Al-Suoffan'

I folded the paper into half and placed it under my pillow.

The delirium dropped. The vacuum filled. I patted the head of my four year old.
I breathed in and then sighed.

The jungle fire ceased.

The phone blinked.
A mail from Fathimah, she sends her daughter and her son's photograph.

I smiled.

I replied.

With everything changing yet nothing visible, the hidden growth of souls.
I, ran away far far into the Dark from Dar-Al-Maqamah.

I knew well what the walls expected of me.

The callous walls. The dark dungeons. The chambers. The gazebo, the incandescent light. The elated garden

I knew everything.

I read Al-Wais's letter yet again.

Why did you do this? The unseen question probed.

I looked outside, the sky with the glittering Galaxy, the Innummerous stars all with their hands on their chin, passing me the message "how are you Falaq-Naaz? How are you? "

I seams of the lines in the road come to me and lead the way to my memory.

"but I want to see him please" I requested ardently.

"Ma'am we cannot,it is against our rules" the white lady in her pink attire denies me the permission to meet my husband.

"Please..... " I turned to the doctor.

"He is dangerous Mrs Elahim " he warns.

"I am his Wife" I pierce through his cold eyes. They shrink.

I was admitted to the room,where there were pink walls, the offensively placed mirror and a bed.

There on the bed, the stench of urine mixing with the vile smell of medicines, I saw a Man tied up with a 'straight jacket' for every man and women who does not know what a straight jacket is, must never discover it.

The worse than animosity in the barbarians of human science experiments with the extent of cruelty.

I saw him tied, trapped, strapped and suffocating in the jacket with his mouth taped closed.

My heart broke.

I held him. His eyes fell on his reflection, dear life should ceased, I should not tired to see this. You are alive in the these moments to suffer, to endure.

The pain ensures that you are living.

I pulled the tape off his mouth, the quivering sound of the scalding motion.

I rushed to his embrace, my arms around him, his tied. My eyes red, his light, my heart thumping, his quiet. My soul mourning, his crying.

Love.

It happens most uncertainly.

Tears were streaming down my face like they knew the way well.
His eyes moist. I should not have left him into this cruel hospital.
I should not have. He denied.... I still.......

I cried helplessly apologizing without a voice.

He stared his own self tied like an animal in a zoo.