Vanity to Lose

We entered the airplane.
I secured his safety belt.

"I do not like this " he states, the irritation of things coming back.

"I shall hold you if you want" I brought my arms around the obscure belt.

"This is better" he speaks nervously.

After some moments Al-Souffian was asleep. I relaxed and sighed.

Looking around a little boy caught my attention, a little boy barely filling the seat, nose sharp and the delicacy of his manners made me smile. His mother was warning the boy to sit straight.

"I am pregnant Al-Souffian" I shouted from the living room "if you would not open the door..... I will hurt myself"

He opens the door, the sound of the Rude Grey door opening.

The nor happy neither sad, the silence constantly beating up, I sighed and sat on the threshold.

"I am pregnant..... " I cried.

Al-Souffian placed the hair that he has pulled from his head on my palms. The stench of urine from the bed makes me nauseous.

I cried helplessly looking ahead, for something.... Something but the Neutral colors of Al-Souffian are disappointing.

"Why don't you understand.... I need you" I screamed,now I was raging.

I grabbed his collar, my hands shaking, his eyes widened.

"I need you Al-Souffian, I need you to be sane. I want this child!"

The pause in the air silently cried.
In the dynasty of Al-Souffian everyone has the vanity to lose. The loss is preached like the ryhme of nursery.

"Do you not want this child? " I left his shirt and sat beside.

"no" he simply uttered.

My tears streamed like the rain from the unhappy clouds.

"Why not? " I said but no voice was left of me.

"Is it Falaq-Naaz or Al-Souffian? "

My breath halted hearing his words.

"What do you mean? "

"Will this child be like you or me? "

Another strip of silence laid it's back between us.

"Mothers are bad Ladyship. You shan't be a mother. I demean the relation. The unholy, cruel bond. You mustn't be a Mother " he speaks of the expectations unkindly.

"Al-Souffian.... Being a mother is the greatest blessing "

"My mother was the worst punishment that was thrown at me. Mother?  Shall you be one if I would tell you how brutal my mother is? " his clench contracts, his side of his face swells and the teeth set in a hard line.

He shook his head.

"My mother Ladyship was a great Woman but the most heartless of her kind" he looks straight at the wfloral wallpers and Paisley arrangements.

"When I was born, I was a weak child. She was affectionate towards me like she was with none of her children. My childhood was shielded by her arms. I was her beloved. I had a few shortcomings which my father claimed as my fault. My father despised weaknesses and I was weak.
I had lisp and I stuttered when I talked. I could not run any faster than Al-Hassan and I was never able to do any task as such with much concentration. Brother Al-Wais was fond of traveling and he was on his adventurous voyages, travelling accounts, nonetheless I encountered him rarely on holidays, Al-Hassan was melancholy, always. He was an avid reader, his almost handsome talents at work won him a place at Scholar institutte. Apart from that he was seemingly involved with Scarlett and most occupied by her at times for his young age. Mine hands were shaking, my lips weren't helping. Father rejected my foreign education and I was home schooled. The reason; I saw everything happen with mine eyes.
I saw my father and mother fight. I saw them separating. Now I say separating Ladyship,it is like seeing one human being cut and sliced in half by a raw knife. Separating, they were separating. I thought myself as a major reason for their fights. My father negligence and my mother's earnest tries. I worked hard on myself. I told her, I would win her my father. She knew I could not survive without her. She was my everything. My days would start and end with her. My sky and ground she was. She knew I was hers"he sighed.