The End

Thank you, everyone. Thank you for the votes, such lovely comments and such sweet emotions.
It really made me so happy hearing Al-Wais and not Wais. Then you guys calling the leading lady Falaq-Naaz and not Falaq. Such a bright feeling seeing you guys affected!

Sadly, I have a life outside of writing. My studies are suffering. It takes two or so hours to write a single chapter. Not a fast typist, even slower thinker.

I promise to complete this story. So the good news is I would; I promise, write the second part. The bad news is the update wouldn't be as frequent. Even though I'd try to make it a short story and put it up soon.

Lastly a favor from you lovely readers, please Share, Vote and spread Love. Stay Blessed xoxo

Behind the scenes:
Originally I wanted to start out this book as a psychological thriller.
Once I almost gave up and then I had some sweet sweet readers cheering me up.
The book was going to be written Omniscient narrative style but then I switched.
I have dark circles due to The Elahim Brothers.
I haven't done anything to Pass this Year (pray for me)

I hope we all had a good time.

(shameless self promotion : till selfpromotion:k II read my complete story Dangerously Discontent )

I love you guys!