Selfish

I found no interest in anything. I blankly would stare at the sky.

There was everything yet nothing.

I was empty handed but full in the womb.

I was lethargic.

I settled on the chair. Underweight for a four-month pregnancy. Anemia eating my veins.

"Lady Falaq-Naaz, come here" Al-Wildan from the behind the large tree calls my name.

I walked to him, he was digging up the soil.

"Make a wish," Fateh said.

"But... What is this? " I sat down with them.

"we are planting  Foxgloves if you make a wish and it grows out healthy you would know it is likely to be fulfilled " Fateh taught.

"Well who said that? "

They both looked up to the balcony. There, where it was the courtesy of the Mighty King.

Al-Wais... In his balcony.

I wish heart, health, and happiness to the Elahim Brothers and the Elahim to be born.

"it only works if you have a pure heart. No Malice" Fateh scrunches his dirty nose. I smiled and Al-Wildan too smiled at the innocence.

"No malice in the heart acquires a lot of strength, for example, Ladyship you have a heart that is fond of hate, have you than ever loved?  Love requires a Pure Heart" he coughed and then folded the prayer mat.

"you know a lot about Love? "

"I know everything. You were partly aware of what Love was. Love is not only emotional as you aspired it to be. It is metaphysical in aspect. Like being in existence. Both emotional and physical love combine to make Love wholesome" explained the Silver Souffian.

"you think You are good at Love ?" I teased.

"Oh you know how good I am at it Ladyship " he seductively grits his teeth.

It was a blind fact that despite his bizarre battles, his sober self-was immensely sensuous.

He knew his craft well, he gave life to me with his body. He could control me. He knew how to.

"Ladyship " Mr. Rahim coughed.

We did not realize we were being watched. I blushed.

"the car is ready" he stated and walked away.

"Don't give him the bloody keys of the house. I could be doing anything at this moment " he pressed his nail on my lower lip.

"That is why... Exactly my reason" I raised my eyebrow, in retaliation he raised his.

The sonography was normal. This time when we returned , again I spotted Athar. His wife was the patient of the same gynecologist I was visiting.

This time Athar gives me a disgusting look. He frames his face to me and wrinkles his head and his eyes convincing him he is still right.

I laughed shaking my head.

So much ego. Men.

"Your Jannah would be my favour" I announced in the hall.

He looked at me furiously.

"I want my Lord to listen and like how I announce this today, he would announce it on the Day of Judgement.  Where would seek refuge then?"