Chapter 12

Haneul's P.O.V

The same night...

I'm sitting upside down. Again. I'm so bored again. Well Running Man have ended. And this random drama is playing. I don't watch drama so I'm bored.

"Sometimes." - i talked to myself.

"Looking stuffs upside down."

"It's cool." - i said to myself.

"And at the same time."

"I feel like eating chips." - i added. I slide myself down to the floor. Getting up and walk to the small kitchen. More to like sliding to the small kitchen. I open the top cabinet and saw tons of chips. I don't really come in here often but now i know where they got these chips.

I grab a few bags and slide back to the room. Opening the bag of chips, i eat it slowly. I lay upside down again, still eating the chips. "Oh~ Wanna One~"

"MAKE ME FEEL SO HIGH MICHIGESSEO!" - i sang out loud. (A/N: every time this part comes, i scream it out ㅋㅋㅋㅋ)

It's Inkigayo, replaying some of their episodes. So there's a mixture of new comebacks, past comebacks. "Oh! BTS, I Need U! Wuuhuu!!" - i screamed. I love this song.

"Kim Namjoon! Kim Seokjin! Min Yoongi! Jung Hoseok! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung! Jeon Jungkook! BTS!" - i joined the fanchant while chewing. Well, watching I Need U, upside down, is cool.

Uwaaa~ the memories played in my head. When this song plays, i remembered those times where i was having a hard time to find a job. And every time i get home, turn on the tv, this song always got played. I became their bodyguard since the Fire era.

Everything was so new to me. I had lots of fun. I work so hard to show that sajangnim, as a girl, i can be a good bodyguard. And now, I'm a little relax on my job. It depends on the situation. Sajangnim trust me a lot now.

2 hours later...

I look at the time. It's soon to 2 am. I can't sleep. Urgh. I got up and decide to walk around the building. To make myself tired so i can sleep easier. I bring my hoodie up to my head. I slide to each room. Arrange some stuffs too. I head to the third floor. Third floor are more to studios and the boys outfits. I head in the closet.

Woah. Tons of clothes, pants, even shoes, accessories. Cool. I was looking at their shoes. They have big feet. That's for sure. It's so big. ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. Suddenly i heard a click. I look up and look around.

"What was that?" - i asked. I frown and continue with looking at some if their outfits. I love a lot of their outfits. They all look good.

Then, i heard another click. "What is that?" - i asked, frowning. I walk out of the room, turning off the lights. I continued walking. Sliding i mean. I felt a sudden swoosh behind me. I feel goosebumps everywhere. I froze.

That freak me out. What was that? It was an obvious swoosh. Who would be in the building? I know I'm all alone. I gulped. I slowly slide, continue sliding forward. I heard a loud thud. I turn around immediately and saw a black figure right in front of me.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!" - i screamed. I heard someone screamed together as me but in a deep voice.

I covered my face with my sleeves. "Who are you?!" - both of us shouted. Shutting my eyes tightly. There's obviously someone else here. But i have no idea who it was! I thought i was all alone!

It was quiet. I slowly move my hands down, opening my eyes a little. And saw the figure, right in front of me.
"I-"

Before that person could finish his or her sentence, i gave a tight slap. Because it shocked the hell out of me, and I don't know who it was. So slapping was a way to get away from it. And it was kinda dark.