Chapter 20

Haneul's P.O.V

The next day...

I woke up by the alarm i set. I let out a loud annoyed groan. Ah I'm so tired. I don't wanna go out. But i have to. I lazily got off my bed, taking a shower in my bathroom.

Once done, I put on jeans, a black plain tshirt and a long grey cardigan over it. And black slippers. I grab my phone, putting it in my pocket. I went to my kitchen, making myself a cup of coffee. My throat still hurts. Urgh. I look at the time, and it's almost to 11 am.

I grab the plastic bag that was from the doctor. I should bring this along. I turn off the lights and air conditioner. I open my door and suddenly felt a heavy weight on me, as i fall.

"Ah seriously! What?!" - i screamed. I sniffed and smelled Namjoon. I look up and it was him. I push him away harshly.

"What are you doing?!" - i yelled. He look so worried.

"Are you okay? I am so sorry. I didn't mean to." - he said, worried.

"Shut up." - i said, glaring at him. I let out a groan, and stand up slowly, with a help of him.

"You're okay?" - he asked. I frowned.

"Tell me what are you doing here." - i asked, frowning.

"I... i wanted to bring you out to breakfast. Then send you -"

"Just say you don't trust me and you wanna follow to my Imo's house." - i cut him, giving him a glare.

"I'm sorry." - he said, looking down.

"Urgh! I know you'd be this way! Why don't you trust me!" - i yelled. He kept quiet, looking down. I pull my house door, slamming it and walk away. I felt him following me but making a far distance from me. I hate him so much for not trusting me.

I stomp to Imo's house. And i know he's following me, still. Before going to Imo's house, i decide to go to Grey's Barista. To buy some cakes that is for Imo, samchun, Siho and her husband. I got in line. And felt his presence near me.

I ignored him, looking away. Soon, it was my turn. "Hi. Oh hi unnie! Hi Namjoon." - Min greeted us with her always wide smile.

"Hey. Min, i want 6 pieces of strawberry cheesecakes." - i said with a smile. All of them love strawberry cheesecakes. I love them too but since I'm sick, I can't.

I pay them and continued my journey to Imo's house. Still knowing Namjoon is following me. I just wanna punch him. Like urgh. Early in the morning and he makes me so angry.

Upon arriving at Imo's house. I ring her doorbell. I saw Namjoon, standing far away, near the lifts. I rolled my eyes. The door opens, revealing Imo. "Annyeonghaseyo." - i greeted her with a smile and bowed. She smile so wide, greeted me back and hugged me.

"Waaa i miss you so much." - she said, still hugging me. I laugh.

"I miss you too. Have Siho arrive?" - i asked, breaking the hug.

"Eo she did. She arrive an hour ago." - imo said. I nodded and walk in her house.

"Unnie!" - i heard Siho called me.

"Siho!" - i called and smiled once seeing her. We hugged. Ah i miss this one too. I saw her husband and greeted him. I saw samchun and greeted him too. I went to their kitchen, placing the cheesecakes in the fridge.

"Haneul-ah!" - i heard imo calling me. I close the fridge door and walk to her. And she's at the front door.

"Yes?" - i answered.