Chapter 24

Haneul's P.O.V

I cried in front of my parents graveyard thingy. I'm hurt. I hate this. Why is my life always like this? I cried for hours. I've been here for hours too. That dinner happened 2 days ago. And i was suppose to be in BigHit's building yesterday and today. But i told Sejin oppa that I'm taking a 3 days MC.

Lying that I'm sick. I just don't wanna see Namjoon. I hate him. I hugged myself. If only eomma and appa is alive. I wouldn't be this lonely and hurt all on my own. At least I'll have them to hug me and comfort me. But I don't. Instead of someone hugging me, I'm hugging myself.

"Eomma, appa, have i ever done any wrong? Why is my life so hard?" - i asked, crying. My eyes hurt from crying. My eyes are swollen. Maybe I'm born with lots of bad luck. I sighed. I wipe my tears and look at eomma and appa's tomb. I miss them so much.

I didn't get to spend much time with them. It was just for a short while. I miss my parents so much. I stand up, giving a last bow to my parents, then walking away. I came by a taxi. But I'll walk to go home.

I didn't bother to have breakfast. I walk back home. It's soon to noon too. I went in my house, walking to my room and lay on my bed. I don't know why I'm acting this way. But i just do. My phone rings. It was Siho.

"Hello." - i said with a low voice.

"Are you okay unnie?" - she asked.

"Maybe."

"Unnie, do you need a hug?" - she asked.

"Maybe." - i answered as i felt my tears rolling again.

"Arraseo. I'll be there soon okay. Don't cry." - she said then ended the call. She saw me walking home the other night. She saw my face expression. She asked what happened but I didn't explain. She called yesterday and still, I didn't explain. Maybe today, i will.

30 minutes later...

Siho called saying she's here. I got up, going to my front door. I open it and sees Siho giving me a warm smile. I smile back. I invited her in. "Unnie, i made these for you. In case you don't have anything to eat." - she said, handing me a bag of food that she cooked.

"Thanks Siho." - i said with a small smile. I place the plastic in my kitchen. I grab a plastic bottled filled with plain cold water. I hand it to her and she thanked me.

"You still need that hug?" - she asked. I felt a lump on my throat as my eyes got blurred with my tears. She gave me a hug and i cried on her shoulders, hugging her back. Letting out all of my feelings.

Soon I broke the hug and wiped my tears. She caress my back. "Come on. I wanna know what happened." - she said. I nodded. We went to my room, sitting on my bed. I sighed but slowly i tell her what happened. She carefully listens to them.

After a long talk, I sighed. "Sorry unnie." - she said.

"Why are you even apologising?" - j asked.

"I'm sorry for not being a good dongsaeng. Who should be there for her unnie." - she said.

"It's okay, its not your fault." - i said. We sighed.

"Unnie, i think I know why." - she said.

"Why to what?"

"To why you feel all hurt about Namjoon oppa and Siena unnie." - she said.

"Why?"