Chapter 27

Haneul's P.O.V

The same day...

Midnight...

We left his parents house around 10 pm? Yeah. And we're still outside. I'm feeling tired already. But Namjoon still wants to walk around. We end up at a river. Sitting on a bench, facing the river. I yawned.

"Did you have fun?" - he asked.

"Yeah." - i answered.

It was complete silent after that. I was staring at nothing as my mind went blank. I sighed silently. I started thinking of tons of things out of sudden. At times i wonder, will i ever find my love that will stay with me forever? What would it be like if my parents are still here?

Will i be this kind of Haneul? Or a different Haneul? What is it like to have parents? Just tons of random stuffs in my head.

"Haneul-ah." - Namjoon called. I snapped to reality and faced him.

He smiled. "Do you think our friendship will last forever?" - he asked.

"It depends." - i said.

"Depends? Means?"

"Depends if we can stay with each other." - i said.

"I'd stay with you forever. You?" - he asked. That soften my heart.

"Then, i would too." - i said with a smile.

"No matter what happen, no matter if you hurt me, make me happy, make me angry, I'll stay." - i said with a smile.

"Are you hurt now? Did i hurt you?" - he asked. I let out a faint laugh.

"No, for now." - i said. He laughed.

"I'd stay with you just like you do." - he said with a smile. I smiled.

"Thanks Namjoon." - i said as i lay my head on his shoulders.

"Thank you too." - he said, leaning his head on mine. My heart beats fast. I think, i do like him. But he has Siena. I'll just have to keep to myself. No matter how much it hurts. Even if they end up getting married. Even if I'd end up being alone. I'll just like him, secretly.

4 days later...

"You didn't even tell me about this trip!" - i exclaimed.

"I didn't plan it either. My parents did." - he said. He came to my house, at dawn, telling me to pack my clothes. Saying that we're leaving to go to Japan. That his parents planned, out of sudden.

And I'm required to follow. Whyyy??? "Can't they ask Siena to follow? I don't wanna go anywhere. And I'm wasting your parents money." - i said.

"Can we not talk about Siena? We're out as best friends." - he said.

"You were texting her earlier on." - i said with a frown.

"Come on. It will be fun. My parents just wanna spend lots of time with you." - he said. I let out a groan. We arrive at Incheon Airport. We walk in the airport, and met Mr and Mrs Kim.