Chapter Fourteen

~Nate's P.O.V~

I can't believe it. The person I had feelings for killed my best friend. Too many thoughts are running through my head. I have so many questions.

I hear Ethan clicking his fingers in my face,
'Dude, did you hear I word I said?'
'Uh, no sorry'
'Stop thinking about her, it's time to get revenge' wait, revenge?
'What do you mean, revenge?'
'On Faith. We need to get her back for what she did, that bitch' he says shaking his head at the end.
'We're not gonna hurt her are we?' I say with hope in my voice,
Ethan scoffs 'You're funny. Of course we are, I want her gone' he says in a 'duh' tone, 'We shouldn't be hurting her'
'Are you fucking kidding me? She killed your best friend my brother. There is no why in hell that I'm letting this bitch live. She has no reason to live!' Ethan says getting really mad,
'Ethan, I know she killed your brother, my best friend, I'm never going to forgive her for that, and you're right she is a bitch' Ethan nods in agreement 'But, we shouldn't hurt her, your idea of hurting someone is completely different to mine, what we're planning on doing to her?'

'Killing her' he says with no emotion,
'Ok, no that's not happening, you can not kill her!'
'For fucks sake Nate! Open your eyes! Let go of these stupid feelings for her and stop protecting her! She's a murderer! She deserves to be dead!'
'No she doesn't! I'm not letting you hurt her!'
'Nate, whatever you say doesn't effect me. I am going to find a way to kill her, with or without you' he says walking past me pushing me. I need to go see her, she's not dying.

Back in L.A

I run to her apartment, I quickly knock on her door.
'Faith!'

~Faiths P.O.V~

He came back.

Sorry for mistakes!
Bye Our Happy Little Vegemites 💓