Chapter Fifteen

A few months later*

~Faith's P.O.V~
Nate told me about Ethan trying to kill me, I always knew he was gonna try, but to hear Nate say, he's not going to stop until I'm gone scares me. A lot.

'What ya thinking about?' Nate snaps me out of my thoughts,
'Uh, nothing important' I say playing with the hem of the blanket,
'Faith, has anyone ever told you you're a shit liar? Because you are, what were you really thinking about?'
'Ethan' I say mumbling, I hear Nate sigh, he pauses the movie that we were watching and grabs my hand. He looks directly in my eyes,

'Faith, I'll protect you ok? I've known Ethan for a very long time, I know he's very smart but so are you. You're a queen. You can get through this, and remember you have Hope? Is that her name? You're not alone. You and your mum are going to be fine' he says giving me a reassuring smile.

I give him a massive hug and kiss him. I didn't want to let him go.
'You'll be ok' he says rubbing small circles on my back. He always know how to make me smile and feel warm. We continue watching the movie, enjoying being together.

~Hope's P.O.V~

I'm still putting up my act saying that I'm working with Ethan. I'm working against him, he's not going to kill my best friend.
'Hope!'
'Yes, Ethan?'
'So I found out some more interesting stuff, think you're ready to go back to L.A?'
'Depends what you found out, tell me.'
'So Nate and Faith are now dating, gross, I know. I need you to get Faith alone from Nate. He betrayed me'
'Sure, but I might need a picture of Nate, I could go up to him and ask him if he knows a Faith'
'First, I'm going to need a plan. I need this to work.'

'I'll go up to a 'stranger' meaning Nate. I'll ask him for directions to a friends house, saying I need to meet my friend and boom. I'll get her'
'Good thinking, I like you Hope.'

He shows me a picture of Nate.

Nathaniel. My ex boyfriend.

If you didn't know, Faith and Nate are dating. But a lot is about to happen. This book is about to 100x better. Get ready.
Bye Our Happy Little Vegemites 💓