Chapter 5

It's been 3 weeks since I got my acceptance letter and I only have 1 night left with my friends and family and to be honest I want to make each moment with them as memorable as possible.

"Turn it up! turn it up!" Sarah squealed as we heard What Makes You Beautiful blast through Danielle's radio.

"THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!" We all sung/screamed the final lyrics as we all flopped onto Danielle's double bed and laughed from our ridiculous dancing.

"Ok" Danielle said hopping up from her bed "I need help! What should I wear?" She asked impatiently as she rummaged through her wardrobe. You'd think by how much she loves One Direction she would have picked her outfit weeks in advanced. Sarah and Erin got up to help, while Mariah and I stayed put to help judge.

"How bout this?" Sarah asked pulling out some red jeans.

"Just like Louis" Mariah giggled.

"Nah..." She laughed.

"Do you want a dress or jeans and a top or..." I asked from her bed

"Umm...dress"

"What about this one?" Sarah asked as she pulled out a black mini dress.

"And this!" Erin added in chucking some gladiators on the floor underneath her dress that laid on the end of her bed.

"Curl ringlets of your hair and put on some natural make up and vwalla!" Mariah giggled and I nodded approvingly.

"Perfect I'll just go get changed" She said skipping into the bathroom.

"Watcha think?" She asked twirling a bit. Her dress had a short sleeved see through netting starting just under her neck and finished at the top of her bust in a heart shape as it continued to fall straightly hugging her body perfectly. It looked great on her.

"It looks so cute!" Sarah squealed

"Fank you" She giggled as she adjusted the buckles on her shoes.

"I'm gonna get changed now" I announced as I picked up my clothes and headed towards the bathroom. I was wearing light pink jeans with a sleeveless black, lace top that buttoned up to my collar bone.

When I came out I walked over to my bag and pulled out my mascara, eyeliner and a nude lip gloss. Once I finished my make up I borrowed Danielle's curling wand and curled some loose strands of hair while we waited for the other girls to get ready.

As it came up to 6:25pm all the excitement started to bubble up inside of us as we waited for Danielle's mum to get the tickets off the fridge and her dad to get the cars out of the garage.

"I AM SO EXCITED!" I said jumping up and down a bit as I slid into Danielle's dad's car. I was with Sarah and Erin while Danielle and Mariah went with her mum in the other car.