Chapter 11

I laid awake that night just staring and counting all of Ruby's posters. How could I sleep after today knowing that I was the one who hurt Cody and I. I tossed and turned so much that I just grabbed my headphones and tried my best to drift off to sleep. But it didn't happen.

I got up and quietly poured myself a glass of milk. I was desperate and needed time to think. I really feel bad for everything, I just wanted to curl up in a ball and wish everything away but I knew that wasn't going to happen any time soon. I really need to find a fast way to meet up with the Simpsons and make everything right. Maybe I could visit them one afternoon after school seeing as I organised to go to Lexi's beach house with Alex tomorrow. I thought that was a good way to make up to him for practically dragging him into everything.

I heard footsteps nearing and jumped when I saw Ruby leaning on the fridge.

"Can't sleep?" She whispered as she poured herself a glass of milk as well. I just shook my head.

"Yeah me either...too much excitement? Aye?"

"For you maybe but not for me..."

"Is that so..."

"Yeas...I think you hit your head too hard when you fell" I giggled quietly.

"Really?...Cause I swear I saw you hugging Cody before everything went black..." She said as she eyed me carefully.

Oh shit!

"Pfftt that's what you remember?" I said placing the milk back in the fridge.

"Its ok you can tell me"

"...Tell you what exactly?" I asked getting a little scared.

"That your a closet Simpsonizer!" She whisper shouted as I sprayed my milk all over the counter.

"Your crazy, you know that?!" I laughed as I cleaned the counter.

"Whateva but I got my eye on you missy, he's my man" She laughed as we walked back to our room. I felt a pang of jealousy when she said my man. A wave of guilt and betrayal towards Cody also came over me as he wrote 'lots of love always your man' on the letter. I can't believed I betrayed his love and trust by not opening that stupid, god forsaken unbelievably -. I shake my thoughts as Ruby was looking at me wide eyed for a reply

"He's all yours..." I whispered not meaning a single word. I sprayed some of my lavender scent on my pillow and fell asleep not long after that.

"Go! Go!" I heard a couple of voices whisper...That's weird it sounded like there was a guy and a couple of girls maybe? I slowly opened my eyes puzzled to hear a guys voice when I saw Ruby asleep. Ok am I going crazy or did I not just hear many voices.

I slowly got out of bed and changed into my bikini, a loose white off the shoulder top and some dark denim shorts. I then washed my face after I got my towel and stuff organised. I hear giggles and ignored them as I patted my face dry. I looked down at the towel to see it was smudged slightly with black ink? What the -

"RUBY!" I screamed as I saw my reflection. I had harry potter glasses drawn on my face along with a mustache and a lighting bolt scar.

I burst into our bedroom with and saw Alex, Lexi and Ruby buckling over in a laughing fit.

"Wha-?! How and when did you guys get here?" I demanded to my so called 'friends'

"Dude its like noon and you promised to come over to my beach house, so I called Alex and-" Lexi explained but I cut her off.