Chapter 2

"H-Huh?"
"I'm just joking but when you're serving me call me that. Outside just call me Suga."
"O-Okay."
"Go before someone sees us."

I nodded and head into my company. "There you are Y/N-ssi. I've been looking for you." I heard my manager's voice. I was getting scared. If I'm gone for the night or day or so he'll search for me and harass me or torture me. He'll force me to sleep with him which is something I don't like. I can't do anything. I couldn't do anything. I couldn't couldn't even tell this to my parents or my company about it. If I did he'll find me once he's out of jail. "Come on Y/N. Let's go practice your new song for your comeback." "N-Ne s-sir."

*Evening*

"Y/N you know what to do." My manager left and I cried. I hate this. Somebody take me away and save me. Then I thought about Yoongi. "Yoongi......" I got up and pack my stuff. Where did he say he'll meet me? Ugh I can't think at all because of my manager. Let me try the back door. I rushed towards to the back door and into the dark alley. I was walking carefully while calling Yoongi's name. "S-Suga......." I whispered. I hug myself to keep myself calm but it didn't work. "Suga......" I said again but a bit loudly. I heard a whip of wind behind me. I look behind me but there was nothing. I walked a little more and called for Yoongi again. "Suga!" I was getting more scared. More scared than from my manager. I heard something or someone hit the ground so I turned around. I wish I didn't. "Why is a girl doing here? Are you gonna give me your blood? Ah~ how nice. Give me your blood young lady." I screamed and started to run. "You can't escape from me young lady." He caught me and I can feel his fangs on my neck. I started to cry and scream Yoongi's name at the top of my lungs. "Yoongi!!!" The guy was push off of me and I was embrace by a familiar warmth. "How dare you hurt someone who's precious to me?" Yoongi's grip tightens. "I'm sorry L-Lord Y-Y-Yoongi. I-I-I promise I won't do it again." The guy stutter. "I'm giving you 3 seconds before I'll kill you here. One...." The guy left and Yoongi loom at me. "Are you okay Y/N?" I hug him tightly. "I was scared. I called you so many times." He hug me back and smooth my hair. "It's okay now. I'm here now. I waited on the rooftop for you but you didn't came. I'm guessing it was your manager that made you forget." I nodded. "It's fine now. Let's go home." He teleport us to his room and I got on his bed. He gave me a maid outfit.

"You don't have to work today if you don't want to."
"Ani I have to repay you. I own you big time."
"Alright. Don't force yourself." He gave me a kiss on the forehead.

I blushed and quickly head to the bathroom. I quickly changed into the maid outfit.

I got out seeing all of the guys in the room

I got out seeing all of the guys in the room. My eyes widened in shock. "Um......." They were all staring at me and I felt uncomfortable. "Hmm..... It fits you." Yoongi said. "Yeah." The Jimin guy lick his lips and wink at me. I look down. "Y/N name us in order." "Ne Master Yoongi." I look up and name them all. "Jungkook, Namjoon, Yoongi, Jimin, Jin, Taehyung, and Hoseok." "Good. Leave guys. Y/N will be out soon." They nodded and left the room. It was just me and Yoongi. "Come here. Let me heal your wounds." I hesitated. I guess he noticed that. "Again I won't look. Trust me." He handed me the cream. He close his eyes and I quickly put on the cream. He did my pack and I gave it back to him. "You didn't look right." "Ani I didn't." I head to the door. "Thank you Yoongi oppa." I head out and look around the place remembering everything as I can. I wonder if Yoongi has a map cause I might get lose easily. As I remember what my role is, I have to be a maid and a blood sacrifice to his brothers. Is the guys actually Yoongi's brothers? They're all different. They mention Yoongi as the only pureblood in the group. I went into a random room and saw Jimin.

"Oh so you found me."
"Sorry I was looking around the place. Don't wanna get lost very easily in this place. Would you like anything Master Jimin?"
"How about your blood?"
"Huh?"
"Give me your blood. It's a order."
"N-Ne Master Jimin."
"Don't call me that. Call me Jimin oppa."
"N-Ne J-Jimin o-oppa..."
"Much better." He came up closer and put his head near my hair. "Don't interrupt my meal alright."
"Ne Jimin oppa...."

He bit into my neck and I screamed a little bit. I can my blood coming out and being drained. After a while he finished and I dropped to the floor. He put on a bandage on my where he bit and sat down looking at me.

"Any question?"
"D-Don't you guys get burned by the sun?"
"We don't. We drink both human and animals' blood. With the animals' blood we can stay up in daylight the same as you humans. You already know about the human's blood. With it we stay awake at night. But since we haven't had the taste of human's blood we had to take blood tablets."
"Do you guys die from silver and the cross then?"
"We sorta die from both of them but that's for those vampires who chose to drink only human's blood. Those vampires died from all three. Silver, the cross, and sunlight. But there's a way we died. If we don't drink blood we'll died. As the legends said we don't eat garlic or onions. We can eat it and with other human foods but they are hard to digest so we have to throw it out."
"Oh."

I was still on the floor resting. Jimin picked me up and lay me on the bed.

"You go rest. It's my room so it's fine. I'll tell what happened to Yoongi hyung."
"Wait Jimin oppa!"
"Yeah?"
"Are you and the guys related to Yoongi?"
"Ani we're friend. We treat each other like brothers. As you heard Yoongi is a pureblood out of us. We're loyal to Yoongi hyung but we decided not to cause he told us to treat him like normal."
"I see." I close my eyes and off to sleep.

*Yoongi's POV*

"So you drank her blood?" I look at Jimin who just came.
"Ne. I got a bit too ahead of myself. Mianhae hyung."
"It's fine. You guys haven't had human blood for a long time."

I patted his shoulder. He look at me surprised. "Can you-" A howl was heard outside. I went to my window. It was the same guy from yesterday.

"Jimin go to Y/N. Don't leave her side. I have someone to see...."