Chapter 9

*Y/N's POV*

"So how are you Jae Suk?"
"I'm fine. You?"
"Good as always." I smiled.

Jae Suk was a good friend of mine since elementary. Though he always looks pale, he never goes out into sunlight. It always bothers me. I remember I asked him why in high school and he said he was allergic to sunlight. However I didn't believe it so I took him out into sunlight but his mother came and took him away. That was the last time I ever saw or heard from him. But I think I saw something I shouldn't see but I don't remember. I don't remember much from that time as if someone erased my memories. 

"Jae Suk.....I'm sorry that I took you out......"
"Oh it's okay. I don't blame you."
"No it's not. I'm really sorry. I should've taken your allergies really serious." I looked down.

I felt his hand on my head. "I said it's okay." He smiled. "So how long are you gonna stay?" He changed the topic. I smiled back.

"About a month."
"Oh great! We can meet up and catch up on everything."
"That's a good idea. I have no plan but that sounds like a plan now."
"Sweet. See you then."
"You're leaving already? I just got here."
"Uh yeah. I uh......I promised my parents I'll be home for our family dinner." He avoided my eye contact.
"Oh. You should go then if you don't want to be late."
"Thanks Y/N. I'll make it up for you tomorrow."
"Okay. Bye then."
"Bye."

He walked off and I stared at his back. "Y/N let's go. You don't want your siblings waiting do you?" "I'll be there....." I look at the spot where Jae Suk left and left with my parents. There was some memory about Jae Suk that I don't remember. I remember on one school night I followed him to somewhere but then something happened which I can't remember. Before I knew it, I was at home with my parents looking at me worriedly. They told me that Jae Suk found me fainting on the way home. That didn't sum it up but I didn't thought about it since then. We arrived home and I saw my siblings. "Y/N!" My brother called me. "Oppa! Nayeon!" I gave them a hug.

"I miss you Y/N unnie."
"I miss you too Nayeon."
"Now I saw you, I have to go now. I have work tomorrow but I'll bring the kids for dinner tomorrow."
"Alright. Bye Jinyoung oppa."

He kissed my forehead before leaving. I look over to Nayeon. "I'm staying the night before I go back home to watch my kids. I'll bring them over to dinner too." I nodded as I yawned. "I'll take your bags upstairs." He took my bags to my room.  "I'll make you some dinner before you go to sleep." My mom went into the kitchen. Me and Nayeon went into the living room and talk about stuff since it was 6 months since we last saw each other. 

*The next day*

I woke up from the smell of my mom's cooking. I got up and did my morning routine before heading to the kitchen. I peaked into the kitchen seeing my mom cook for me. "I know you're there Y/N." I just smiled and gave her a backhug. "Omo! Aigo you're such a child Y/N." She smiled. "Did you sleep well my Y/N?~" I smiled back. "I did~" I let of the hug as soon I heard a door knock. I ran to the door. I heard my mom quietly talking before I fully left the kitchen. "She may be the middle child but she still acts like the only child when she's home." I opened the door to see Jae Suk. "Jae Suk!" "Surprise!" He walked in.

"Wow it still looks the same from the past few years."
"Yeah. That's because I moved out to pursue my dreams and my siblings moved out after they got married."
"So you're the only one who isn't married yet?"
"Yeah. I'm still on dating probation so later I can date secretly."
"Doesn't your family wants you to get married?"
"They do but I have to do what I got to do. Don't worry about me dating. Just be happy of me because I haven't been kidnap or anything like what the other singers had been through."
"Do you want to date me then?" He joked.

I look at him seriously.

"If you don't act like a jerk, yes."
"Well that's mean."
"Because you are one."
"Anyway do you want to hang out today?"
"Sure but I gotta leave somewhere in the afternoon."
"Where to?"
"My birth parents' graves."
"Arasso. Should I go with you?"
"Aniyo. I want some alone time with my parents."
"Y/N. Breakfast."
"Want to join?"
"Oh ani. I already ate before I got here."
"Oh okay." I looked down. "Wait for me. I won't take long."

I went into the kitchen and sat down at the table. I ate some of the food that my mom made.

"I'm done."
"Omo why don't you eat some more?"
"I have to diet eomma. My manager has checking over my weight every week."
"But you look beautiful as always sweetie. No need to diet over this beautiful face." She touched my face.
"You know how strict it is in the entertainment industries."
"Aish. They need to treat you guys like human and not like gods/goddesses."
"Ara." I lean in to whisper in her ear. "I'll eat a lot during dinner."
"Aigo~ There's my child~" She pinched my cheeks.
"As Hong Jinyoung said on Sister Slam Dunk 'If you enjoy your meal, it's zero calories' and 'The best time to start dieting is tomorrow'."

I gave her a kiss on the cheek before leaving the house with Jae Suk.

*Yoongi's POV*

Me and the guys had finally settled in Daegu. but we weren't expecting someone.

"Oh. We weren't expecting the EXO pack."
"And we weren't expecting with aristocrats and a pureblood." Their leader Suho said.
"I don't care what you think Suho. I'm different from my brother, Jae Suk."
"Are you starting a fight?"
"Don't think of me as Jae Suk who always starts a fight. I use my time wisely other than him."
"Oh I can see some brothers' fighting right now."
"I don't care who you cheer for. You don't even know the truth from him."
"The truth from him?"

Me and the guy teleported to the ally and casually walked out into the city. The guys were playing around, drooling over foods, dancing out of nowhere, and etc. I just smiled at them and even go along with them. But the nervous feeling inside of me won't go away. Tonight's the night I'll finally see my family after centuries. I felt a tap on my shoulder from Jungkook. "What is it Jungkook?" "Isn't that Y/N with Jae Suk?" He pointed to a girl with a guy. I look over to where he was pointing at. I widened my eyes.

Y/N.........Y/N knows Jae Suk?