Chapter 13

*Third Person POV*

Yoongi was nearby when he heard your voice. Yoongi.... Save me..... He quickly run with his vampire speed and saw you trapped in Jae Suk's arms. Yoongi walk up and pull Jae Suk away with force. He pulls you into his arms and glared at Jae Suk. "Don't you dare touch what's mine or else I'll kill you." Both of their eyes were red. None of them look away. Jae Suk was still on the ground smirking at the both of you.

"Oh hi 'hyung'."
"Don't 'hyung' me. I'm not your hyung and you're not a Min. You're a monster that I don't know."
"What about mom and dad? They would care me more than they care about you."
"I don't care about them." Yoongi tighten his grip around you. "As long i have Y/N, I don't care. She treated me better than what anybody did. She treated me the same kind as her."
"Yoongi....."
"So do you love her hyung?"
"Yes I do." Your heart skipped. "I love her with my whole heart."
"Yoongi....."

You wanted to apologize to Yoongi. You wanted to apologize because Yoongi only said that to protect you. He only wanted to protect you because he loves you. He cares about you. "Yoongi I-" He stopped you. "Apologize later. Right now, I want you to be safe." Jin showed up out of nowhere and took you in his arms. "Take care of Y/N. Make sure no one interferes with me and Jae Suk." Yoongi ordered him. "Yes Master Yoongi." Jin then took you somewhere safe which was back at the mansion.

*In the mansion Y/N's POV*

"Master Jin...."
"Just call me Jin." I nodded. "You know the big favor that Yoongi mentioned to you was over a long time ago."
"Huh?" I was confused.
"Yoongi never mention it to you because he was afraid he was gonna lose you."
"I-I don't know what you mean."
"Remember when your demon manager was after you?"
"Yeah. What about it?"
"It's not just him. Ever since a long time ago, when you just debuted probably, all of the supernatural suddenly went crazy. You had that demon with you for 2 years right? He must've protected you from some of them."

A flashback started when I was thinking about the past.

*Flashback*

"Y/F/N you're all mine."
"NO!"

I was screaming for my life as another sasaeng was chasing after me. I don't know why. Many sasaengs are faster than anybody. Just what are they?! The guy finally caught me and was slowly coming close to my neck. At the nick of time, my manager came and save me. "Y/N close your eyes and cover your ears." I followed what he said. A few moments later I got an okay to open my eyes. I open my eyes to see the guy gone.

"How-"
"Don't say anything. Come on. We're gonna lose our ride."

*Flashback ended*

"They were all supernatural......"
"Since you have no one who is strong enough to fight them so Yoongi took it. That's why he still kept you here." I look down to the ground.
"Will Yoongi be alright?"
"Of course he will be alright. However, this is Jae Suk and they both are purebloods. We have to believe in him for now."
"Jin I want to know something."
"What is it?"
"How did Yoongi fell for me?"
"Let me think." He thought for a sec. "I think he fell for you since your debut. He really did fell over heads for you. He never stop talking about you and never stop listening to your music."

He fell for me since my debut. So that means he was in love since 3 years ago.

*BamBam's POV*

I was running in the woods with Jungkook all the way to Yugyeom in my wolf form. "Yugyeom!" I pounced on him.

"Dude what the heck?"
"Why did you bring me here?" Jungkook asked.
"Why is he here?" Yugyeom asked.

They both glared at each other.

"Hey don't fight. I want to ask you two something."
"What is it?" They both asked.
"Can you help me find my grandparents?"
"Wae? They are different supernatural BamBam." Yugyeom said.
"I know but doesn't it hurt when you leave your family for the one you love for years?"
"I-I had never had that feeling. But I think Yoongi hyung might knows how that feels. His parents left him at a young age. Jin hyung took him in a long time ago before we all were together." Jungkook said. "He was always lonely but now he has Jin hyung, me, Namjoon hyung, Jimin hyung, Hoseok hyung, V hyung, and Y/N."
"Y/N?" I asked.
"She is a singer. She's the first person Yoongi hyung fell for."
"Are we just gonna talking about this Y/N girl or what?" Yugyeom disturbed the mood.
"Seriously dude?" BamBam said.
"About your grandparents.... I won't do it."
"Wae? I need you two."

Yugyeom didn't say anything. So did Jungkook. "Is it because I'm a halfling?" I got their attentions. "I thought so. I don't want you guys to pity me just because I'm a halfling. I only thought of you guys as my friends and nothing else." Jungkook then spoke after hearing me. "I'll help you out BamBam. I did pity you but I was jealous. You were carefree while I had to live strictly by my parents. I wanted to be like you so I want to help you. Your mom's side is a Booncharoen right?" I nodded. Then Jungkook's phone rang. "Hello? Oh BamBam took me somewhere. Wae?" There was a pause before he spoke. "Yoongi hyung is what? Ok. I'll be home." He ended the call.

"What happened?"
"Yoongi is fighting with Jae Suk and Y/N is at the mansion."
"Can I come?" I asked. "I want to see who's this Y/N person."
"Sure."
"What about you Yug-"
"Yugyeom!" A voice yelled.
"I think another werewolf is coming. We gotta go BamBam."
"But-"
"We gotta go now. We don't want to make things even more worse."

Before I say anything, Jungkook took me and we went back to Jungkook's mansion.

*Yoongi's POV*

"So are you actually gonna do this?" Jae Suk asked still smirking.
"If that makes you out of my life you spoiled brat."
"Spoiled? What are you talking about?"

I grabbed Jae Suk's neck and push him against the wall. "Don't give me that crap! I had enough of you. How much longer are you gonna keep this up?" He didn't say anything so I tighten my grip on him. Of course I still remember he's Y/N's friend but he has no reason to be her friend. I loosen my grip on him a little bit so he can talk.

"Hey Jae Suk. Have you ever love someone?"
"What are you talking about?"
"I love Y/N but what about you? Is there anyone who is precious to you?"
"Why would there be anyone who is precious to me?"
"So there isn't. Maybe because you made so many contacts with so many supernatural that you don't have time for love. I wonder since we were little."
"What is it?"
"What made you become like this?"

His eyes widen. He never expected me to be this sentimental.

"Hyung what's wrong with you?"
"I don't know. What I do know that you shouldn't be friends with Y/N if you're gonna hurt her. I don't want to lose someone like her."
"Hyung is Y/N someone important to you?"
"I did say that I love her right? I don't know what happen to you but you should stop. Of course I hate you but I still love you like my brother. You're hurting too many people around even Y/N."

Jae Suk stayed silent the whole time. "Let me ask you something Jae Suk. When you were with Y/N while growing up, have you ever feel happy around her?" I let go of him and he was dropped to the ground. "You should think of yourself before fighting with me. If you're thinking the same thing still, I won't even hesitate to kill you with my own bare hands. Even if you're my younger brother or not, I won't hesitate."