Chapter 3

*Jimin's POV*

I told the guys to secure the place. I'm in my bedroom looking over at Yoongi hyung and Y/N at the same time. I'm getting about Yoongi hyung. There's only a few pureblood families that are still alive. But those silver eyes. It must be from the Tantalascar pack. Why is he here? He knows he's in a pureblood vampire's area. A top royal pack and a pureblood meeting face to face. I wonder what's going on outside.

*Yoongi's POV*

"Moon Dae Hyun."
"Min Yoongi."
"Why are you here? What's your business?"
"My business? Nothing. I can sense you got a human girl in your mansion."
"Do you want me to kill you?" My eyes started to glow. "I may be 5 inches shorter but I can still kill you."
"Oh aniyo. I'm just here to give you a warning. She's mine in the first place before you. And......" He came up closer and whisper in my ear. "Be careful about the other species here. They'll come hunting for her. She's special and a keeper."

Then he left like that. Tch. I almost forgot about that. My eye color went back to normal. I teleported back to my room and try to think of something.

*Someone's POV*

Yoongi. Dae Hyun. And all of the other species. You don't know who you're dealing with. You all are making a death wish against me. You all don't know how long I have been trying to be close with Y/N. Y/N is all mine and not yours.

"Soo Ho oppa how much longer until we have her soul?"
"Soon Chaeyoung. Soon."
"But it's been hundreds of years since we last have one."
"I know. Wait for a little more. If you want souls so hunt some for us."
"Fine I'll bring us souls then. Just wait oppa."
"Mm-hmm." She left and I finally left our a sigh.

Aish she's finally gone. All's left is Y/N. I need to think of a plan to take her soul. Her soul is different than any other souls. Her's is special. It's rare for such human to have such delicious souls. I need it now and quickly.

*Y/N's POV*

I woke up and I noticed I was still in Jimin's room. I got up and a door opened revealing a naked Jimin with a towel around his waist. "Oh Y/N you're awake. Did you have a good night rest?" I just froze there looking at him. He was coming up close then I remember something important. "Crap! My manager is gonna yell at me!" I quickly left the room and ran to my room. On my way on to my room I bump into someone. I was falling backwards but he caught me. I look at him and it was Jin.

"You okay?"
"T-Thank you Master Jin."
"You're welcome."
"Please excuse me. I have to get ready for work." He step aside.
"You're excuse."

I smile at him and quickly entered my room. I quickly changed and someone knocked my door. I opened my door which revealed Yoongi.

"Oh Suga."
"What did I say?"
"Y-Yoongi oppa."
"Better. You ready?"
"Ne."

He gave me his hand and I took it. We teleported to my company. He look at me for a sec before speaking. "Be careful Y/N. Take this bracelet with you." He gave me a bracelet which was the same design as the necklace he gave me.

" He gave me a bracelet which was the same design as the necklace he gave me

"If you need help, I'll save you. You can call me or it can signal me when you're in danger."

I nodded not knowing what's going on. I went into my company. As expected my manager was there again but this time even more furious. "Come on Y/N. We have a lot business in our schedule to do today." I hesitated before nodding and walk by him. He whispers in my ear. "I'm not letting you go out of my sight. You'll be with me all night." I suddenly got chills on my back. We head to the practice room and I practice a bit before heading to start my schedule.

*Jungkook's POV*

"A.......Ah-choo!" I dabbed again as another cute girl passes by. I sniffled and look around if my friend was around. "Hey." I knew who it was and ignore him. "Saw what you did. I don't blame you. I blame it on BamBam." I turn around and look at him. "Why are you here Yugyeom? Annoy me? We're different kinds. I'm a vampire you're a werewolf." He smirks.

"What about BamBam? He's half werewolf half vampire."
"He's just a half. He has no powers except for transforming into a wolf. He can't even control his blood hunger."
"So are you calling him a Level D?" He raise his eyebrow up.
"Basically yeah but a half is a half. He can't be full-blooded. His father was a werewolf and his mother was a vampire. Vampires and werewolves are enemies not lovers. They're not suppose to be together anyway. His parents couldn't help but left their families. They live together by themselves with BamBam. You should've known how much BamBam struggled on surviving."
"You know what I never liked you back then." He straighten his posture.
"I never liked you too. I only pretend to like you because of BamBam. He never knew that we were vampires and werewolves."
"Jungkook!" I saw my friend coming.
"Oo~ That gotta burn."
"Should I kill you? You would be a great meal for me and for the demons."
"Why demons?" I smirk.
"They want souls. They eat souls. It's been hundreds of years since they last had one. Your meat I could feed it to the dogs and your fur I could give it to V hyung. How would you like that?"
"Tch. You wouldn't dare."
"Maybe maybe not. You're from the Blue Crimson pack. The same level as me. The Tantalascar is a one of the few royal packs and a level above you. You respect them I respect the purebloods."
"Why you?!"
"Jungkook."
"Woozi stay there for a sec." I didn't leave my eyes away from Yugyeom.

Woozi was waiting for us to finish.

"We don't want to start another war don't we?"
"You don't know who you're messing with."
"Oh really."

I saw Dae Hyun not far from here. I smirk again.

"If I beat you up right here, Dae Hyun will be mad at you."
"Mwo?!"
"He's right there behind you not far."

Yugyeom turns around and his gaze met up with Dae Hyun. "He can hear our conversation. How about move along sonny? I have business to handle." "Tch. I was passing by anyway." I turned to Woozi who was already finish waiting.

"Kim Yugyeom from Blue Crimson huh?"
"He's just a nobody Woozi."
"Come on let's-" I cut him off with my sneeze.
"Ah-choo!"
"Let's fix your habit of sneeze dabbing first before someone thinks you're crazy."
"Ah.......Ah......Ah........"

He took both of my hands and cover my nose with a tissue. I sneezed and he threw away the tissue. He took me away to a secret place which he only knows to fix my habit.

*Y/N's POV*

"No! Stop! Stop!!!!"
"Sorry I can't princess." I saw my manager transform into a demon.
"Soo Ho oppa let's eat her soul already~"
"Be patient Chaeyoung. She has to be dead first."
"Hurry~"
"Stop! I don't want this! I don't want to sell my soul!"

Suga save me. Jebal save me.

*Yoongi's POV*

My bracelet was glowing red quickly. I automatically knew it. Y/N is in danger. I turn into a bat and flew to Y/N's location. You gotta survive Y/N. You have to. I saw what's happening to Y/N. I fly even more faster. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Y/N's manager...........Is a demon?!

A/N: Hope you enjoy the story! Sorry if I haven't update for a while. A lot happen and I'm slowing making progress on updating. Just bear with me. Sorry for the wait for those who wanted a new chapter. Here it is so hope you all like it^^