Chapter 16

*Third Person POV*

Mr. and Mrs. Booncharoen quickly ran to the living room as soon they heard their grandson was here. Never in their life they thought they would have a grandson. Never since their daughter, Kannika, BamBam's mother had suddenly disappear a long time ago. Jungkook and BamBam were waiting in the living room. BamBam was trying to control his inner wolf as he got his emotions from his dad. Finally the doors open revealing the vampire grandparents BamBam had waited for. To the eyes of Mr. and Mrs. Booncharoen, they see their daughter, Kannika. BamBam and his mother looked every alike so it's no wonder that Mr. and Mrs. Boonchareon carefully analyze their grandson. Mrs. Boonchareon carefully walk up and touch her grandson's face. "You look just exactly like Kannika when she was young before she suddenly left us." "Grandma...." Hearing the word "grandma" gave joy to Mrs. Boonchareon. Finally Mr. Boonchareon talked. "If we knew had a grandson, why didn't that girl told us about you?" BamBam stayed quiet, not knowing what to say. He couldn't just say his mother ran off with a wolf guy and got married and have him. He knew it would bring anger to them and he didn't want to ruin this reunion. He's already feeling happy seeing his vampire grandparents for the first time in his life. "BamBam was it?" Mrs. Booncharoen spoked. BamBam nodded. She gave BamBam a soft smile.

"You're welcome to stay here as long you want."
"Thank you grandma but I have some business to take care of." BamBam looked at Jungkook who was just watched the whole thing.
"You're from the Jeon family right?" Mr. Boonchaeroen asked.
"Yes I am. The name is Jungkook." Jungkook put out his hand for a handshake.

Mr. Boonchaeroen gladly accepts it.

"Thank you for showing us our grandson."
"No it wasn't me. This was all of BamBam's idea."
"Oh. Is that so?" He looked at BamBam. "Why's that?"
"Mom barely tells me about my grandparents. I can only see you in pictures so I thought why not see them in real life."
"Why didn't Kannika told you about us?" Mrs. Boonchaeroen asked sadly. "We would've been happy if we knew we had a grandson?"
"M-Mom is a bit busy with work so she never has time to tell me." BamBam lied as he's frustrated controlling his inner wolf emotions.
"That girl....." Mr. Boonchaeroen mumbled.
"Sorry to ruin this but me and BamBam are short of time right now." Jungkook said.

BamBam felt happy that Jungkook saved him. Jungkook knew BamBam needed help so he had to help.

"Is that so? Well I can't help it."
"BamBam please come again next time. Bring Kannika too if she has time." Mrs. Boonchaeroen sweetly said.
"I can't promise you to bring mom over here but I can promise you I will visit you again."

The Boonchaeroens smiled at their grandson. They're very glad to see their grandson for the first time. Jungkook and BamBam left the mansion and walk into the forest real quick. BamBam finally gave out his emotions.

"Thank you Jungkook. I thought I was gonna die on the inside."
"We can't relax just yet BamBam. We also have to search for your wolf grandparents too."
"It sucks to be a halfling."
"But it's cool to be a halfling." Jungkook look away embarrassed.
"Really?!"

Jungkook stayed quiet. BamBam is waving his tail in excitement towards Jungkook. Jungkook felt a sneeze coming. "Don't dab your arm!" Then the sneeze was suddenly gone. "You should control your arms when sneezing." BamBam sighed. "Says to the one who can't control his emotions just yet." "Hey!"

*Yugyeom's POV*

I finally got off my flight and went to call a taxi. I rented a room in a hotel and come outside on the street. Now I think I should be able to track BamBam and Jungkook with my smell. I hope I'm not too late. I started walking around until I smell something good. I look over where the smell was coming from and my stomach growls. "Can't hurt if I get food first before finding BamBam and Jungkook can it?." I went towards the vendor's stall and ordered food to eat.