Chapter 17

*BamBam's POV*

When the pack of wolves came and attacked us, I didn't know what to do. I still couldn't fully function my powers. I couldn't fight well like my father and I couldn't use my vampire powers well like my mother. I can't do anything well which brings down my self-esteem about myself. One of the wolves push me down to the ground which brings in the attention of Jungkook and Yugyeom. "BamBam!" They both got pinned down to the ground. Jungkook was using his vampire skills to get the wolf on top of him move and Yugyeom was moving his my force.

Suddenly one wolf slowly came out of the forest. He transformed back into a human. "It seems we got company." He grabbed Jungkook from the collar. "A vampire like you shouldn't be in a place like this." I immediately realized him. That old man was my grandpa. Before he could do anything I shouted, "Grandpa!" The man who was my grandpa looked at me with wide eyes. "Grandpa?" He dropped Jungkook. He walked up to me which I never felt this scared in my life. Then I remembered that grandpa was strict on father and he was hard to be convinced.

"How am I your grandpa?! I never met you before and you're....you're a vampire."
"I'm not a full-blooded vampire grandpa!"
"I don't believe you. My only grandson is Apinya. Arthit is dead a long time ago. He's just a useless wolf to me."
"No! Dad is alive and he is not useless!"

I pushed him away and transformed into a wolf. Tears were coming out of my eyes. "A halfling?" The other wolves came to attack me but I tried my best to fight them off of me. Sadness and anger rush through me. He insulted father. I knew he was hard-headed but didn't know he was this hard-headed. I finally got down to one wolf until grandpa stopped us. "Stop." I didn't listen and finally pushed the wolf away from me. I growled to my grandpa who didn't showed any emotions. He walk up but I growl every time he walk towards me. He sighed.

"Who's your father?"
"Kunpimook Arthit."
"Arthit. Never knew he ran away having an affair with a vampire."
"So what? Now I know you're not my grandpa anymore. Not at least what I had imagined."

*A week later Kannika's POV*

"I'm having a bad feeling again Arthit."
"Is it BamBam again?"
"Yes."

I couldn't shake off the bad feeling. I felt Arthit hug me real tight. "It will be alright honey." As we were walking we saw Namjoon. I was going up to say hi until I heard BamBam's name. "So where's BamBam now? You guys just went to Thailand and now he isn't even trying to get back his wolf grandfather?" BamBam is in Thailand. With Jungkook? "What's wrong Kan?" "Bam is in Thailand with Jungkook."

*The next day BamBam's POV*

I hid behind the tree seeing my father's pack just chilling. I look at grandpa playing with my cousin with a happy face. It makes me sad because grandpa won't look the same way as me. He even think father was dead. "Grandpa there's someone up there." I saw my cousin pointing at me. I quickly ran away before grandpa saw me. I look behind to see if grandpa was chasing after me until I bumped into something. I look up to see grandpa. "I thought I wouldn't see you again." I backed away until I felt a grip on my arm. I look back to see father. "Dad...." "Arthit." I feel scared. I wonder how they knew I was in Thailand. "BamBam...." My ears went down as I was still scared. "I'm not mad BamBam but you gotta apologize to your mother though. She kept getting bad feelings about you." I nodded and ran away from my father's grip. Out of the forest, I saw my mother waiting for me with a worried look. "Mom!" I gave her a tight hug. "I'm sorry mom. I'm sorry that I left without your permission." My mother just patted my head. "It's okay as long I know you are safe."

*Y/N's POV*

I was walking around the place that I was kidnap in. Everything looks normal except for Belius. He would often come into my room drunk and started crying every time he sees his ex in me. From walking around the palace, I overheard the maids talking. Belius's ex died in the hands of the Angels which made Belius furious. Belius's ex wasn't that rich but wasn't that poor either. She was just a normal devil that was born in Hell. There is was again. Another conversation of Belius's ex.

"What? Is his highness alright? What does he see in her?"
"I heard that she resembles that devil girl that his highness loves."
"Oh her. What's her name again? Oh that's right it is Scarlet. She looks nothing like that girl."
"Might be because she's human and not a devil like all of us here." One maid scoffed.
"Why did his highness bring a mortal here?"

Then the head maid came in to stop the fuss.

"Enough talking! His highness ordered us to take care of that mortal."
"Why head maid? His highness can find another woman to love. Why does it have to be that mortal who looks like Scarlet?"
"Do you expect me to know every answer to your questions? If you don't like how things are, you're gladly can be fired from this palace."

The maid shut her mouth. How many times do I have to see this everyday? Many butlers and maids are already giving me weird looks on a daily basis every since I got here. I sighed and decided to head back to my room. Lost in my thoughts I thought about Yoongi. I wonder how he is doing. Did he hear me? Is he trying to find a way to get me out of here? I heard someone calling me as I snapped out of my thoughts. It was Belius with his cold look again. How can someone look so cold on the outside but warm on the inside? He's just like Yoongi.

"Be in your room when I call you."
"Why?"
"Don't ask any questions and just listen to me." He walked right past me.
"Prince Belius why did you take me here?"

I heard him stopped. I turn around and look at his back. "Is it because I look like your lover? Why can't you just accept that she's dead and move on? I'm sure she's happy that you found someone new to-" Before I blink, he grabbed me by the neck and push me against the wall. "Don't you dare talk about her. No one can replace Scarlet and Scarlet is the only person I want. I don't care about anything else. All I care about is Scarlet and Scarlet only." He said with dead looks in his eyes. He let go of me and I dropped to the floor coughing. I watched him walking away until I can't see him again. I slowly got up and walk to my room. There's no use to fighting if I keep on getting hurt by him.

*Third Person POV*

"So this is the plan?" Yoongi asked Jae Suk who returned with some news.
"Yes but we have to hurry. Prince Belius is planning to use Y/N as a replace of his lover, Scarlet. If we don't..."
"We'll lose Y/N forever." Yoongi finished up his sentence.

Jae Suk nodded. Yoongi sat down in my chair ruffling his hair in stress. "Hyung...." Jae Suk looked at him with a worried look.

"Is there a way we can sneak in?" Namjoon asked.
"The only way to get to Hell is to go to Thailand."
"Why Thailand?"
"I don't know either but that's the only way. A devil of mine is willing to help us leading there but it's risky. We are gonna fight against the Prince of Hell after all."
"What do you think we are Jae Suk?" Jimin said. "We've been with Yoongi all these past years using whatever we can."
"Trust us in this Jae Suk." Jin put his hand on Jae Suk's shoulder.

Yoongi was lost in his thoughts. His mind was full of you. Finally Hoseok came in. "Sorry for being late. I was distracted by Apollo for some reason." Jin walk up to Hoseok. "How so?"

"Apollo somehow used his power to look into the future. He said there could be a war against the Kunpimook and the Booncharoen. Possibly it could be from BamBam wanting to learn more about his grandparents."
"How do you know that?" Namjoon asked.
"I overheard BamBam talking to Yugyeom and Jungkook about wanting to know more about his grandparents."

Yoongi who heard the whole thing spoke up.

"The Kunpimook and the Boonchareon always hated each other more than any other vampires and wolves. What Apollo said could've been true since he can see the future after all."
"Your order Master Yoongi?" Namjoon said.
"There isn't much vampires in Thailand which is fine but it might be a big war so rally up whatever allies we have to Thailand."
"Should I rally my allies too hyung?" Jae Suk asked Yoongi wanting to take part too.
"Part of it. The Kunpimook might have more people than us but that's fine. We can still take them on." Yoongi got up and put his hand on Jae Suk's head. "You can take the role as the leader until I get back."

Jae Suk's eyes sparkled. He smiled widely and nodded. "Yes hyung!" "Alright everyone let's set out to Thailand."

.

.

.

.

.

"Y/N! Jae Suk! No!"