Chapter 21

*Yoongi's POV*

"Hyung you wouldn't."
"It's the only chance Jae Suk. I need her in my life. You need her in your life. She's your friend. She's my first love."

I opened my mouth and bit into Y/N's neck. I drank some of her blood before pulling away. I bit my wrist to draw out my blood and gave my blood to Y/N's mouth from my mouth. I saw Y/N's mouth moved and swallow my blood within her.

"Jae Suk promise me one thing."
"What is it hyung?
"Take care of Y/N for me." Jae Suk's eyes widened.
"What do you-"
"I'll be gone for a while. Don't look for me. Just take care of Y/N."
"When are you gonna come back?"
"I don't know. It could days, months, and years."

*BamBam's POV*

I was running in the forest as soon as I overheard my parents talking about my grandparents' location. This war started because my parents left their family and had me. I gotta stop this. From a far distance, I could feel my grandparents' presence. I could see their silhouettes in the thick fog.

"What war is this now?" Grandpa (Kannika's father) asked.
"Our 20th war it seems." Grandpa (Arthit's father) replied.
"And this will be our last then."
"I agree. This must end once and for all."
"This is getting boring now. You wolves die really easily. Us vampires don't." Grandma (Kannika's mother) said.
"If you vampires didn't exist, I would've ripped you in pieces." Grandma (Arthit's mother) growled.
"Ladies. Let the men fight. You two stay off to the side."

Both of my grandmas stayed quiet and stood off to the side as ordered. My grandpas were getting ready to fight and sprinted towards each other. Wounds were inflicted on their bodies. I don't want to see this. I don't want to see them fight. "BamBam!" I heard someone shouted my name. "BamBam where are you?" Another voice called. I turned around to see Yugyeom and Jungkook looking for me. "Jungkook... Yugyeom...." I wanted to go back to them but I couldn't. Someone had to stop this war. And that person will be me. I look back to my grandparents and back to my friends. I couldn't decide. I don't have the power to stop time nor the power to do anything strong at all. "BamBam!" I heard my mother calling for me. "He's near. I can smell his scent." Time was passing and I still haven't made up my mind. Then I look over at my grandparents. Mother's dad is on the ground and father's dad is about to attack him. I used my wolf speed to intercept their battle. I got bit on my right shoulder while my stomach was pierced by my mother's dad's hand. "Grandpa..... Please..." Tears were slowly coming close to my eyes. "No more wars. I want the family to have peace. A happy life with no wars." "BamBam!" My mother shouted. Her face was in shock and full of fear. Father showed up right next to her with the same reaction. My grandpas pulled away from me and I dropped to the ground bleeding a lot. My parents came and mother brought me to her lap. "My baby why?" "What have you guys done?" Father growled to both grandmas and grandpas. My grandpas were still in shock. My blood was still on their bodies as evidence.

"M-Mom...."
"Don't talk BamBam. Come on. Drink my blood." I shook my head. "You have to Bammie."
"If... If I didn't do this, the war wouldn't be over. You and dad will be sad if grandpa and grandma died."
"Oh BamBam..." She smooth my face like how she would do to a baby. "You're important to us as well BamBam."

I could feel my eyes getting heavy. My strength was getting weaker as time passes. My mom panicked. "BamBam you have to drink my blood now. You're getting weaker." I couldn't respond other than slowly shaking my head. "BamBam me and your father chose this path. We don't regret it. We wouldn't go this far without you." My breath was getting heavier. Before I knew it, I blacked out from blood loss. The only thing I last heard was, "Kannika give BamBam this."

*Y/N's POV*

I finally opened my eyes only seeing Jae Suk right next to me. "Y/N you're awake!" Jae Suk slowly helped sit up straight. "What happened to me? All I remember was being taken over by Scarlet but I don't remember anything else." Jae Suk stayed silent. "Where's Yoongi? I thought he was here earlier." There was this hesitant aura around Jae Suk. "Hyung.... Hyung didn't came at all. I came here with my man, Nick and saved you from that Prince of Hell. You must've mistaken me as him." "Oh..." My face expression went sad. I thought I saw Yoongi before I passed out. "Here." Jae Suk gave me his hand. I hesitated. He was acting like an actual friend again. Just a few days ago he wasn't like that. But now, he's the real Jae Suk that I know and love as a friend.