Chapter 5

*A week later*

"It's supposed that Yang Soo Ho was killed inside of his home. No one knows why and how he was killed. Singer/Soloist Luna happened to be there after his death. She said she had no clue how he did. All she saw was  note saying he's dead. Talking about Luna, she was being abused and sexually harass by her manager, Yang Soo Ho for the past 2 years. She finally revealed the secret of her wearing long sleeves and jackets which the public is shock."
"I didn't like my manager after my old manager quitted. After a year pass he forced me to make him my manager again. He always forced me to sleep with him and if I tried to skip a day to be away from him he will find me immediately. He abused me to not tell my CEO or anyone about this. I couldn't tell anyone about this. Including my parents. Now I can finally reveal this which makes me happy and relieved. Crescents don't worry. I'll still be able to perform after a few days. Wait for my upcoming comeback!"
"Now on to the wea-"

Master Yoongi turned off the tv. He look at me with a worried face on. "It's okay Yoongi oppa. I'm fine." He nodded before he spoke. "Can you check up on Jungkook? Tell him I brought him lamb skewers." "Ne Yoongi oppa." I bowed before I left. I walked into the hallway. I was walking until I heard a voice. "Kookie~ Where are you?~" I got a shiver down to my spine. I continue walking but the voice kept repeating. "Kookie~ Where are you?~ Come out Kookie~" There was a pause before the voice was behind me. "Kookie!" Someone hugged me and I screamed. "AH!!!!!" The arms let go and I quickly turned around seeing Master Taehyung in a blindfold. Master Taehyung took off the blindfold and look at me surprised.

"Oh! Sorry Y/N! I thought you were Jungkook!"
"I-It's okay. I-I-I was just finding him t-too."
"Where is that smarta** brat?"
"I was just gonna check his room."
"Oki! Let's go!"

We walked to Master Jungkook's room which we heard screaming. We quickly opened the door and spotted a fairy Jungkook. "Good! Change your pose! Good Jungkookie!" Master Jimin was taking pictures of Master Jungkook from different angles. "Master Jungkook. Master Yoongi bought you lamb skewers." "Jinja?!" Master Jungkook was trying to run away but Master Jimin grabbed him. "Oh we're not done yet Jungkookie. We have a lot of stiff to do." Master Jimin whisper in his ears which me and Master Taehyung can hear.

"Let's go before we see something we shouldn't see."
"Agreed. I'm afraid of Master Jimin right now."
"Yeah same here." Master Jungkook puts out his hand.
"Wait no! Andae! Don't leave me with Jimin hyung! Jebal!"
"Mianhae Kookie but I can't stop Jimin hyung though."

I feel terrible for Master Jungkook. "You're a d*ck~" Master Taehyung close the door as Jungkook yelled and Master Jimin locked the door.

"Well sh*t."
"What should we do Master Taehyung?"
"Let me call Jin hyung. He wouldn't believe what Jimin did to Jungkook. He'll beat up Jimin's ass if he saw this. "
"Alright."
"In return of this give me your blood."
"I can't. Master Yoongi told me to not give any blood until my comeback is over."
"Which will be?"
"Probably 7 weeks for my music video and afterwards my comeback stage until my 3 month tour."
"Well that sucks."

*Jin's POV*

"Ah~ This is relaxing~" I was spending my alone time at the spa. This was nice to be away from the boys. My phone rings and I picked it up.

"Yup."
"Hyung about Jungkook."
"What about him?"
"Jimin kinda cosplay him-ish. He won't let go of Jungkook."
"The f*ck! Tell that short chili pepper to see in the dungeon pronto before I tie him to his bed."
"On it sir."

I ended the call with a angry face on.

"Master Jin your food is ready." The servents said.
"Save it for later. I won't be back for a while."
"Ne sir."

And I thought today would be finally peaceful for once.

*Y/N's POV*

"Jimin come out! Jin hyung said he'll tie you to your bed if you don't meet him in the dungeon." There was silence.
"Open the f*cking door before I call Namjoon hyung over here."
"What about me?" Master Namjoon suddenly appeared.
"Holy sh*t!" I yelled.
"Break the door. Jimin won't let go of Jungkook."
"Alright. Hold up." His eyes turned red.

He iced the door before he punched it. "Yah I said to break it but this works.........I guess." We walked in and look around. We checked everywhere but the closet. We all gather at the closet and Master Namjoon volunteer to open it. He opened it and we all heard a muted scream. Master Namjoon took out Master Jungkook and took off duct tape on his mouth.

"Hyung!" Master Jungkook hugged Master Namjon and Master Taehyung.
"Where Jimin?" Master Namjoon asked.
"I-I don't know. He pinned me down with that spell and ran off to his secret hill place or something."
"Mwo?" Master Taehyung asked.
"A secret hill place?" I quietly said.

*Yoongi's POV*

"Jiminie." I was at the secret place where Jimin always go to. "You cause trouble didn't you?" There was silence. "Come out Jiminie." My voice changed.

"Before I tear this place down."

*Jin's POV*

"The f*ck are you Jimin?!"