Chapter 19

*Third Person POV*

"I can't believe that girl!" Mr. Boonchaeron said in anger. He used his vampire skills and broke anything that is near him. All the servants and maids were frightened while Mrs. Boonchaeron was sipping her tea but in the inside she's also scared too. "Running away with that mutt, our enemy for centuries, and gave birth halfling?! That makes me sick to my stomach." Mr. Boonchaeron finally sat down but anger was still on his face.

"Are we gonna against our own daughter?" Mrs. Boonchaeron took another sip of her tea.
"Did you hear her? She's no longer our daughter but a wife and mother to those rotten bastards. Are you thinking of siding with her and against me?"
"No I didn't mean that." She said calmly.
"Good then. At least I'm glad that someone is on my side and that someone is you."
"Of course. We were together for at least 8 centuries. I'm always on your side no matter what happens."

Mr. Boonchaeron got up and caress his wife's face. Mrs. Boonchaeron conceal her feelings and stared back at her husband with a blank face.

"And that is why I love you a lot. Our bodies has grown old over the past few centuries along with bits of our power. But we still have some power to fight against the Kunpimook. I have one thing to tell you."
"What is it?"
"Promise you won't die before me." Mrs. Boonchaeron sighed and look back at her husband.
"I promise."

Mr. Boonchaeron smiled and walk towards the door. "I'll be getting our men to prepare to fight the Kunpimooks. Stay here until I say so." He walked out of the room. Finally it was all silence. The maids already cleaned up the place and left. Mrs. Boonchaeron was all by herself in the quiet room. She recalled what Kannika had said to her. "But I want to say thank you mother. Whether you actually wanted me or not, I want to say thank you. Thank you for giving birth to me so I can be with the love of my life and give birth to see my cute, adorable, handsome son who is now standing behind me." Tears dropped one by one. She was happy that Kannika was doing well and is enjoying the life she has right now. Mrs. Boonchaeron got up and walked towards the window. She closed her eyes. "I'm sorry Kannika. I'm sorry." She slowly opened her eyes as she made up her mind. "I'm sorry Chakrii but I have to do this. I already made up my mind and I'm not going back."

*At Yoongi's house*

Everyone came as they got ordered by Yoongi and Jae Suk, themselves. Once everyone has settled, one person shouted towards Jae Suk's side. "You killed my sister!" After that, everyone argued back and forth due to their past encounter.

"You killed my brother!"
"You killed my clan!"
"Why are you here?!"
"Master Yoongi are you crazy?! Why did you bring them here?!"
"Silence!!!" Yoongi shouted.

Yoongi look over the crowds full of his allies and his brother's allies. Everyone in the crowd looked over at Yoongi who was looking back at them.

"I know my allies and Jae Suk's allies have been enemies over the centuries but you guys need cooperate with us. There's someone who is important to us that was taken away. Our time is short before we lose her."
"But before we can do that," Jae Suk stepped in. "The Boonchaerons and the Kunpimooks are having another war again. We need to stop them. We both know there was a lot of hurt and pain on each side but we have to forget about that. So please! For my hyung!"

Everyone was surprised that the famous Jae Suk who never cared for his brother called Yoongi his hyung now. Yoongi quickly finish up the their speech. "Our time is limited but with you guys together, I know that we can stop the war before we can save my lover. The person of my life. The one who taught me how to love. And Jae Suk's friend. The Night Princess Idol, Y/F/N."

Yoongi hoped that his speech made everyone agree because he knows that everyone has a loved one they want to protect. In the end, everyone agreed like what Yoongi and Jae Suk had hoped.

*Y/N's POV*

My body feels numb. I can feel my soul was taken away. I guess this was my last. I never get see Yoongi. "Belius..." I heard a voice with the name I recognized. I got closer to the voice and I can see a girl with beautiful long scarlet hair. She looks young and really pretty. The girl look up at me and I didn't know what to say. "A-Are you Scarlet?"

*Yoongi's POV*

"Jae Suk I'm letting you lead while I'm off to Y/N."
"Hyung..."
"I trust you Jae Suk."
"Hyung don't die."
"I won't. I'm your big brother after all." I smile towards Jae Suk.

It's cute. The war about to start and Jae Suk is now acting like a baby. I pinched his cheeks and said, "Cute." Jae Suk slapped my hand off of his face. "Stop it. I'm not baby." His voice got annoyed. "But you're acting like a baby right now."

"Yoongi we gotta hurry. The gate will be closing soon."
"I know." I gave Jae Suk a huge hug.
"Hyung."
"I will be back."

Me and Nick finally left to the gate of Hell. As soon as we stepped into Hell, we ran towards the castle where the Prince of Hell was at.

*Y/N's POV*

The girl looked at me in shock.

"How do you know? Nevermind, are you the one who I was supposed to take over?"
"Take over... So I really am gonna die without a goodbye." I whispered to myself.
"I'm sorry for everything of what Belius had done to you. My name in Scarlet which I guess you can tell from my hair."
"I'm Y/N..."
"I know I can't do much but I'll use the last remaining power I have to keep your soul safe. It seems like you have someone you want to go back to."
"Yeah I do.... Even though we're different I really do."

Scarlet smiled towards me. She grabs my hands and hold them gently but tight. A warm light shines from her hands and the light surround the both of us like it was protecting us. She, then, spoke.

"It's the same towards me and Belius. We loved each other but we were different. If I didn't die back then, Belius wouldn't be like this."
"No it wasn't your fault. Belius loved you so much that he can't see his life without you. He couldn't move on because of that."

I could feel my body feeling even more numb and Scarlet was just fine. I fell to the ground. Scarlet quickly reacted and hold onto me. "Don't worry. I'll protect you and your body."

*Yoongi's POV*

My bracelet finally shined letting me know that Y/N was nearby. I can smell her blood getting stronger. "Over here!" I shouted to Nick. Nick nodded and we ran to the door where the smell of Y/N's blood was the strongest. "Here goes nothing." Nick said. I nodded. 3...2...1....