Chapter 14

*Y/N’s POV*

“I’m back.” We all heard Jungkook’s voice.
“Over here!” Taehyung shouted.

Jungkook entered the living room but he was not alone. There was another person with him. He has a different aura about him. He looks like a vampire but at the same time he doesn’t. They both entered the room and Jungkook sat down on the couch. The guy was standing next to Jungkook but was looking at me. His eyes looks like he wanted to tackle me down like a dog would do. “BamBam what are you doing here?” Jin asked. The guy named BamBam finally looked away.

“Jungkook said he would help me with something.”
“Help you with what?”
“Just some this and that.” He look back at me.
“Oh yeah you never met Y/N huh?” Jimin said and introduced me. “This is Y/N. She is a famous singer.”
“Annyeonghaseyo.”
“A-Annyeonghaseyo. I’m BamBam.” Jungkook is observing BamBam.
“Bam… You’re shaking your tail aren’t you?” He asked.

BamBam then frozed. “Jungkook.” Jin said. “I’m sorry BamBam.” BamBam shook his head. “It’s okay but looking at Y/N….” There was silence. “She looks so cute that I just want to jump on her!”

“Calm down your wolf side BamBam.”
“Wolf side?” I asked.
“BamBam is half wolf half vampire.” Namjoon popped out of nowhere.
“There you are mister! We need to talk!” Jin yelled.
“Later princess. I’m busy.”
“For the last time, it’s hyung! Not princess!”
“Are you still sure they aren’t gay for each other?” I leaned into Jimin and Taehyung.

They nodded. I went back to the topic. “So you’re half wolf half vampire?” I asked BamBam. He nodded.

“Daebak.”
“I do need to control my inner wolf though. I can’t let them show in public.” He look at his tail which already appeared. “I can’t stopped shaking my tail if I see something cute. If I do, these will show up and everyone will recognize me.”
“Can I ask you something?”
“Yeah.”
“Can I touch your ears?”

*Jungkook’s POV*

While Y/N was playing with BamBam I called for Namjoon hyung. “What is it Jungkook?” I signal him to come closer. He did and I whisper in his ear.

“I need you to help me with something. I need you to locate BamBam’s grandparents for me.”
“But they’re different species.”
“Please.” I was serious about this.

Namjoon hyung felt that and sighed.

“I’ll try and ask Rose or Lisa for their locations.”
“Thanks.”
“Who are you finding first?”
“The easiest for us. BamBam’s mother’s side.”
“Sounds like the best.”

*Yoongi’s POV*

I left Jae Suk all alone by himself so he can reflect on what he did wrong. I got back home and the first thing I noticed was Y/N touching BamBam’s ears and BamBam was on the floor enjoying it. I coughed to get their attention.

“Oh Yoongi you’re back.”
“Yeah.”
“Yoongi!” Y/N got up and hugged me.

I wasn’t expecting that to happen. My heart was also beating fast from her touch. “I’m glad you’re okay.” Her words made my heart beats even more. “Of course I am. I’m a vampire.” I tried to keep my calm. She then smiled at me. I smiled back before she let go of me.

“Sorry to ruin the moment but I need to ask you something Yoongi.” I look at BamBam.
“What?” I said in my cold tone.
“Can I borrow Jungkook for a few weeks or so?”
“Wae?” I was curious.

Jungkook got up.

“Me and BamBam have a secret mission to do. I’ll tell you about it later.”
“As long Jungkook keep in touch with me, then I’ll allow it. I may need him when I need him.”
“Don’t worry he will.”
“Now excuse me I need to take a nap.”

*Y/N’s POV*

I stared at Yoongi’s back as he left. He seemed tired than usual. Probably fighting with Jae Bum tired him out. I felt a text message from my pocket. I checked my phone to see it was from my manager.

Manager Do:
Y/N have you finished your new songs yet?

Me:
I’m about to be finished with a few of them but I still need more time

Manager Do:
I got your schedule for tomorrow. I’ll be picking you from your apartment.

He sent me a picture of my schedule. I have to be on (favorite variety show) first thing in the morning. Next, I have a fanmeeting in Incheon and if time, I would have lunch. Lastly I would be on “Let’s eat dinner together”. Two variety shows with a fanmeeting in between. That’s way too much traveling to do. I look up from my phone seeing Jungkook and BamBam struggling to leave the mansion because of Jin.

“Jin put away your fire!” Hoseok yelled.
“Jungkook! Don’t go!” Jin whined.
“Jimin use your water!” Namjoon told Jimin.
“I don’t want to hyung!” Jimin refused.
“Hyung let me go! You’re burning me!” Jin’s flames was burning Jungkook.

Then Taehyung left and came back with a silver knife. “I have a silver knife and I’m not afraid to use it.” “Idiot we can’t touch anything silver!” BamBam swiftly took away the knife out of Taehyung’s hand. He pointed at Jin. “Jin do you want to end your life like this?” Jin finally look at BamBam. His eyes widen from the silver knife. “Let go of Jungkook right now or I’ll kill you with this.” Jin slowly let go of Jungkook and Jungkook walk up to BamBam. “Damn now we have to wait until we heal thanks to you hyung.” “It’s okay Jungkook. We still have time.” BamBam smiled. Namjoon turned to Jin. “Hyung you’re the doctor here. Go treat them.” As Jin got up, I got a phone call. I left the living to outside of the mansion. I answered the call. “Hello?” No one answered. I checked the phone and realized it was unknown. I put my phone against my ear again. “Hello?” The phone called ended. “That is weird.” I put away my from but felt someone was behind me. I didn’t want to turn around. I stayed still so scared of someone who was behind me. A few moments later, he lean in next to my ear. “My princess.” I slowly turned around to see a guy who looks scary and mysterious. He grabbed my wrist but I pulled away. I screamed and ran away. I ran into the forest which was a bad idea for me. As soon as I thought I lost him, he knocked me out. “Soon you will be mine my princess.” That was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

*Yoongi’s POV*

I woke up feeling something was missing. A scent of blood fills in the air. A very familiar scent of blood. Y/N’s blood. Jimin barged into my room with a scared look. “Hyung! Y/N’s missing!” I quickly got out of my bed.

“Mwo?”
“We all just heard a scream from outside. We went outside to see a trail of blood leading to the forest. We all knew it was Y/N’s blood because of the scent. I think someone took her.”
“No…..” I mumbled.

I was reminded what Dae Hyun said that night. “Be careful of the other species here. They’ll come hunting for her. She’s special and a keeper.” I let my guard down. I didn’t protect Y/N like what I promise to myself. I look at Jimin with a serious look.

“Where’s Jungkook and BamBam?”
“They’re still here and healing. Jin got to his emotional side when Jungkook said he was leaving right now.”
“Tell them to leave at anytime with something added to their mission. This also applies to all of y’all.”
“Yes Master Yoongi.”
“Look for Y/N. Even if it means stepping on other supernaturals’ territory.”
“Yes Master Yoongi.”

With that, he left to inform the others. Wait for me Y/N. I will come and get you back soon.

*Someone’s POV*

“Finally my princess is here. Don’t worry Scarlet. I’ll be sure to bring you back. I promise my love.”