Chapter 4

A/N: Play the music once you see this 🎼 Enjoy!

*Y/N's POV*

"Stop manager! Stop!" I kept on yelling.
"It's Soo Ho! I told you to call me by my name!" My chained my other wrist but I was still crying.
"Your soul smells nice~" The girl said.

My manager, Soo Ho started to slice my chest. It hurts so bad. "Should we give your heart to someone?" He laughs so evilly which I didn't like. He started to slice my face all the way to my feet. My vision slowly starts to fade away. I heard the door knocked down before Soo Ho started to take my soul. I noticed those familiar red eyes. "Su........ga........." I blacked out.

*Third Person POV*

"Well well isn't it Yoongi from the Min household. What are you doing here?" Soo Ho smirked.
"Taking my girl back."
"Well you can't after I have her soul."

Yoongi sped up and held Soo Ho's hand. "Not on my watch." Yoongi punched Soo Ho so Chaeyoung took this chance to strike him but she was wrong. Yoongi took out Chaeyoung and held up against the wall. "If I wasn't a pureblood I would've drink your blood until you no longer live." He smirks and squeeze the girl's neck. Chaeyoung gasped and called for help but none of the words came out. She finally turns to dust so Yoongi walked up to you. He carried you in his arms and looked at Soo Ho who was getting up. He mouth at him and teleported back to his place. Before Soo Ho could respond he turned into dust in a blink of a eye.

*Yoongi's mansion*

Yoongi lay you down on his bed and forced himself to remove your clothes. He tried to hold his urge to taste your blood. He put the cream on the cuts that Soo Ho had sliced. He finished but accidentally touched your blood. He hesitated to taste it. Your blood was so sweet to him that it's unbearable to resist. He finally made up his mind and took a little bit of it. His eyes widen as the sweet taste of your blood flows through him. "Hyung is Y/N's okay? I can smell her blood." Jungkook came up behind Yoongi. Yoongi snapped back to reality.

"Huh? Oh yeah. Go get me a towel."
"Can I have her blood? I'll control myself and won't bite her." Jungkook look at Yoongi.
"Fine but I'm watching you. Thank god I save her. She only fainted but don't try to bite her okay?"

Jungkook nodded and lick all of your blood off of you. Once he finished he wipe his mouth clean.

"What happened?" Jungkook finally asked.
"Her manager was a demon." Yoongi said.
"Mwo?! So she was with a demon for 2 years?!" Jungkook yelled in shock.
"Seems like it."

Yoongi just noticed that you were still naked. He stay still for a while.

"What's wrong hyung?"
"I just remember that Y/N is still naked. W-What an I gonna do?"
"I-I don't know." Jungkook blushed.
"Um......"
"Sh-Should I call that maid?"
"Y-Yeah go ahead."

Jungkook left and Yoongi quickly left the room to get your clothes. Once he returns, Jungkook was back with the maid.

*The next day Y/N's POV*

I woke with a slight pain all over my body. I got up and saw Yoongi sleeping on a chair. He looks peaceful. I checked my clothes just in case and I sighed happily. I noticed I was in his room on his bed. I quickly got out but tripped on his blanket. "Ow......" I groaned. I slowly got up to see if Yoongi was still sleeping. He was still sleeping so I sigh in relief. I quietly left his room and ran to my room. I quickly changed and look outside. I saw a garden filled with beautiful roses. I just thought of it now that I never went outside of the mansion so this will be the first. I went down there and decided to take a stroller around the garden as I waited for Yoongi to wake up. The garden was filled with red and white roses. It was really beautiful. I was humming a ost that I heard from my favorite drama.

🎼🎼🎼
*Yoongi's POV*

I woke up seeing Y/N was not on my bed. But then I heard some sweet yet sad melody so I went to my window. I saw Y/N taking a stroll in the garden. I close my eyes to listen more of the melody she was humming to. This melody was nice but somewhat sad. This reminds me of my past.

*Flashback*

"Eomma! Appa!" A figure of my parents were leaving me behind. Leaving me all alone. I could see my brother smirking at me as I was helpless.

"I don't want a useless kid. Go away."
"Your brother can do better than you. You were just a mistake. All you do is cause trouble."
"Well well who's the real winner now hyung. No one wants a pureblood who always fights a lot."

All what I wanted was my parents' love. I wanted nothing else than that. I guess I am a useless child but I won't show it. We'll see who's the useless child later when we grow up Jae Suk.

*Flashback ended*

I felt something down on my cheek. I touched it and I didn't knew I was crying. I quickly wiped my tears and saw Y/N looking at me. She smiled at me and it lighten up my mood. I teleported to her and she looked at me.

"Were you crying?"
"A-Ani. Come on. Let's go."
"O-Okay."

She took my hand and we teleported to her company. I was about to leave until she stopped me.

"Yoongi." I turned to her.
"Yeah."
"If you ever want to talk about something just tell me. I may be working for you but I can lean an ear to you."

I turn back around and look up at the sky. "Alright." I teleported back to my room and lay down on my bed.

"Hyung what's wrong?" Jimin came in.
"Nothing. I just want to sleep more. Tell me when it's night."
"Alright."
"And tell Jungkook to help Jin with the flowers."
"Sure thing hyung." He left.

I can smell Y/N's scent all over my bed. Her scent was nice. Sweet. Sweet as a scented flower. With her scent all over me, I fell asleep peacefully. Before I fell asleep, I mumbled these last few words. "Just you wait for it Jae Suk. You'll regret it."

*Y/N's POV*

I head to my CEO's office. I can finally tell someone about this. I knocked on the door before I entered.

"Ne Y/N-ssi?
"Um about my manager, Soo Ho........He um......."
"He what?"

"He abused me for the past 2 years. Harassed me. But then this morning when he didn't pick me up from my house so I went to his house afraid he might do something that will hurt me. So I left to his house and....." I had to tell a lie covering up the identity of Soo Ho because no one believe in any supernatural. "He was gone and a note was there saying he's dead."