Chapter 7

*Y/N's POV*

I checked over my dance for my new song. I looked over at the dance moves that the dance teachers had sent me. "I think I got it. I should record it and call it a day." I went to the changing room and change my clothes. I heard laughing from afar so I went to check it. I saw a room that said game room. I opened the door to see Master Jungkook playing games with Master Taehyung.

"Yay I won! Hyung why are you so bad huh? Why are you so bad?"
"Stop it." Master Taehyung was pissed.
"Hyung why are you bad though?"
"I said stop it." He got angry.

I didn't know what to do so I step in without knowing it. "Master Jungkook. Master Jimin wants to see you." I got Master Jungkook's attention. Master Taehyung looked at me surprised. He looked at me scared. "Jimin hyung........" "Don't worry. I'm sure he's back to normal now. Trust me." He hesitated for a bit. But then he nodded. He got up and teleported to the dungeon. I walked up to Master Taehyung and touch his shoulders.

"You okay Master Taehyung?"
"Yeah. I'm gonna take a breather."
"You sure?"
"Yeah. Go check on Namjoon hyung or Hoseok hyung."
"Alright Master Taehyung."

I walked to the door. Before I left, I turned to him. "Don't stress out  Master Taehyung. He's still growing up. Eventually you'll win against him some day." I left the room and went to check on Master Namjoon and Master Hoseok.

*Yoongi's POV*

I got annoyed so I entered the house. "Where are you Haru~" I walked around the mansion finding Haru. "Hiding from a pureblood is a no go Haru~ You should be a good girl and come out~" I heard a sound from the kitchen. I smirked. "I found you."

*Y/N's POV*

"Why am I here for exactly?" My eyes were blindfolded. I felt scared from this weird feeling that I felt. "I want you to be a bait. So that's why I blindfold your eyes or else the monster will have advantage to kill you." Jin said. "W-Wait?! A bait?!" He shushed me. I stayed quiet and still all alone in the garden. "Don't tried to duck down and screamed." "H-Huh?" I felt something rush pass me and screamed. I duck down and hold myself. "Good work Y/N. Thanks." He took off the blindfold. I look in front of me and backed away screaming as a monster was in front of me. I covered my mouth. Jin came in front of me to protect me from it. I saw his eyes went red and fireballs came out from the air. It hit the monster a bit and a slash hit it. A girl was there with a katana in her hand. A blue wavy thing came up from the monster. Another girl came out from the katana and looks at me.

"A human girl?" The girl said.
"She's our maid here."
"But why here? A mansion full of vampires." The katana girl said.
"She owns Master Yoongi something."
"Yeah yeah." She ate the blue wavey thing.

I almost puke from the sight of that. The girl looks at me.

"You look familiar."
"This is Y/F/N. She's a famous singer here."
"Oh! Luna right!"

I nodded. She shook my hand.

"I'm Zuri. A minister."
"Minister?"
"Oh yeah I forgot about that. Basically I'm a soul hunter. That blue thing you saw just now was a soul. That girl over there is my partner, Hyejin. She's a weapon as you can see. She eats souls to level up her powers and gain the power to be a ultimate weapon."
"Sup." The girl, Hyejin said.
"You should go. Your boss is very strict you know."
"Yeah. We should." Zuri said.

The girls left and I just look at Jin frightened. I guess he noticed it. "Don't worry. They don't hunt for human souls. They only hunt for soul eaters who eats people's souls. Not to mention a witch's soul which I'll tell you later when your comeback ends." He walked off. I stared at him as he was walking back to the mansion. I look at the roses. There was something bothering me. Was Yoongi ever lonely back then? My phone rings so I picked it up.

"Yeoboseyo."
"Oh Y/N can you come over to the company right now?"
"Yeah wae?"
"I'll tell you when you get here. Long story short."
"Alright."
"Okay see you." I ended the call.

I wonder what's up. "I could take you since Yoongi isn't here." Master Namjoon came up out of nowhere. I screamed. I turned to see. He was laughing.

"You should get used to it Y/N."
"But what if I get kidnapped by anyone?"
"Good question." He took out his hands. "My lady."

I took it and he brought his other hand which was my clothes on my hand. "You should change first before anyone knows about this." He winks.

*Yoongi's POV*

"No! NO!!!!!!"
"You should've listen earlier. Who told you to disobey a pureblood?"
"Stop! Please! I don't wanna die!"
"You should've thought of that earlier."

My eyes turned red. Haru noticed what I was gonna do.

"N-No! I-I'll do whatever you want! I'll do whatever so please! Just please let me live!"
"Oh look who's begging now for their life. Boo hoo." I held her up from the neck. "You shouldn't bother anyone from my family."

*Someone's POV*

"Ara ara what a cute human. I should make her my toy." I laughed. "I'll play with her until I get bored with her. Aniyo. Until she dies!" I laughed even harder. I lick my lips. Y/F/N. Prepare for your worst nightmare.