Chapter 10

*Later that day Y/N's POV*

After hanging out with Jae Suk, I traveled to the flower shop to buy flowers for my parents. I took the bus to the cemetery. I arrived at the cemetery and walked to my parents' graves. I placed the flowers on their graves and look over the names and the years. "I'm sorry I didn't come to your birthdays eomma and appa." I took a seat on the grass. "Being a singer is hard but I enjoyed it. It was my dream after all and I finally got to achieved it. Mr. and Mrs. L/N has always been good parents to me. Though I still act like a child to them, they still treat me like my other adoptive siblings. I'm very happy with them. I bet you guys are happy too seeing me happy with my other family. But sad because you weren't here growing up with me." I smiled. "It's okay. I'm fine with everything. I still love you guys deep in my heart." I felt my tears coming up. "Do you want to know why I want to become a singer? I want to be a singer who can express her feelings through music. I don't want to be always emotional my whole life. So I want something I like to express in. It reliefs me and it makes my fans sad every time my new music comes out." I shortly laugh and wiped my tears. I stayed there and talked to my parents a few more hours before going back home.

*Yoongi's POV*

I stepped in front of my family's mansion. I was really nervous because I was going to finally see them though I know what the outcomes are going to be. I entered the mansion which I almost long had forgotten. I heard laughters coming from the living room which I peaked into. I saw my parents laughing along with Jae Suk. I hesitantly entered the living room which the laughters stopped and led their attentions to me. I bowed to my parents. "Annyeonghaseyo eomma and appa. It's been a while." I can see their unsatisfied face with me.

"Ne it has been. I never thought I would see you again." Appa looked at me disinterested.
"I know. I thought the same too."
"What is your reason to see our again?" Eomma said sternly.
"You act the same as always eomma."
"Answer my question."
"I just want to say hi."
"Well this is our 'hi'. Get out. You're no longer a Min anymore." Eomma stood up.

I just stood there. "I said get out!" She said again. I look at her. "Get out!" I went up to her. "Get out?" I grabbed onto her neck. My father got up. "Let her go Yoongi!" I ignored my father and look at my mother deadly. "Then you should've killed me a long time ago!" Tears started to come out of my eyes. "I would've been happier if you killed me but no. You killed Uncle Seo Jin and Jun Ki hyung, our first brother for sacrifice! Why not me too?!" I tightened my grip on her. "I want to be with Uncle Seo Jin and Jun Ki hyung. If you would've killed me for sacrifice, I wouldn't live like this. Wae? You regretted that day when you killed them and sacrificed them to the Level Es. They were useless right? Then sacrifice me to the Level Es too!" I pointed to Jae Suk. "I know everything Jae Suk has done behind your backs. He abused and kill many aristocrats and the common vampires to join sides with him. He killed many of our allied aristocrats. Don't believe me. Kill me on this spot right now. Kill me like how you killed Uncle Seo Jin and Jun Ki hyung! Oh wait you can't." I started to laugh. " You have no one to release all of your regrets except me. I was just a mistake that you just made. What have I done to you? Nothing. I've done nothing but yet you blamed me for killing my own brother and uncle. It was your fault who killed them first. Not me." I let her go which she was coughing trying to catch her breath. "However don't dare on killing me. I wouldn't mind you guys killing me but I have someone special that I liked for a while now." I walked away but stopped at the doorway. "The only thing you need to know is that she's out of our league and if you're going to hurt her, you will have to go through me first. And also I'm still keeping the Min." I left the mansion while hearing my mother screaming. I got outside far away from my family's mansion and took a deep breath while looking at the moon. The tears were coming nonstop. "You did well Yoongi. You did well." I bent down releasing all of the tears I held from all these centuries. After a long time of crying I got up and walked into the city. I strolled around the city until I heard someone called me. "Yoongi oppa?" It was very familiar. I look up to see the person I needed to go to. "I knew it." It was Y/N smiling at me. I went up to her and put my head on her shoulder. I felt her being all shock and surprised by my sudden action.

"Y-Yoongi-"
"Let's stay let this for a bit. Please......"
"B-But my fans-"
"Don't worry. They won't notice you."

We stayed like this for a bit like I said before I let go of her. I look at her to see her blushing face. I smiled. "How cute." She finally returned to reality and blush even more. I laughed. "Come on let's go." We both walked side by side.

"So what are you doing here? Did you come to follow me again?" I shake my head.
"Aniyo. I came to see my family after centuries since they left me all alone."
"Should we go to my house? You look a bit tired."
"Aniyo it's fine. I need to go to my mansion before Jin founds out I'm out somewhere than my family's house."
"Just come. My mom won't mind and she hates when people refuse to eat with us."
"But won't she think I'm your boyfriend?"
"Right.........but-"
"Let's just go before your parents gets mad."

She just nodded.

"So did anything happened between you and your family?"
"You know Jae Suk right?"
"Jae Suk? You know him too?"

*Y/N's POV*

I was shock that Master Yoongi knows Jae Suk. I mean I do see some similarities between them. They both look pale and their face and height are the same with a slight difference. Their clothing are really different. Both of them are casual but Jae Suk is the type to wear long sleeves for no reason. If we go out, he wears long sleeves with a hat on but I always wonder if he is sweating underneath.

"He's my little brother. He's such a jerk that my parents don't even care or trust me anymore."
"So they disown you."
"I guess you can say that. But I want to stay alive for a special someone."
"Someone you like?"
"Yeah."
"Well I bet that special someone will be happy but why?" I look at him.

He was already looking at me. He looked at me intensely which I quickly look away. "Do you trust me on telling you? You won't run away from me right?" "Why should I? You're harmless right?" I wasn't sure what he meant. He stopped his tracks which I also stopped my tracks looking back at him. He had a sad look on his face. The same look from back then at the mansion a few months ago. "When my family left me, they could've taken the chance to kill me and sacrificed me to the Level Es. Like how they done to my uncle and my older brother." I was shock but confused at the same time. He has an older brother? What does he meant by killing and sacrificing him to the Level Es? Now I thought about it, he never talks about his family. Who knew he had such past like this. I didn't know what to do until I realized what I had done. My hand was in his hands. I don't know what's wrong with me. "It's okay Yoongi. You have me and the guys so you're not alone now." "Yeah......" We finally arrived at my place. I entered the which we were greeted by my mom.

"Y/N you're- Oh who's this handsome guy?"
"Annyeonghaseyo eomeoni. I'm Y/N's best friend from Seoul."
"Aigo you're a handsome one. What's your name?" Master Yoongi look at me worriedly.
"He's Jae Suk's older brother. His name is Yoongi."
"Oh. How did he not mention about you?"
"Ah we're not close when we were young. He really hate it and gets sick when he hears my name so I left home to live on my own." He faked a smile.
"Omo you must had a hard time living alone."
"I managed. I live with my friends so I'm not alone."
"Well that's good. Oh since you're here have some dinner with us."
"Oh that would be......." He looked at me.

I nodded at him. "I would love to have dinner with all of you guys." He smiled to my mom. "Well make yourself at home while I'll make food." We nodded and head into the living room to see my nieces and nephews playing. "Auntie Y/N!!!" They noticed me and ran to give me a hug. I hug them all back and me and Master Yoongi played with the kids while talking with my in-laws and my siblings.