Chapter 15

*Jungkook's POV*

Me and BamBam were finally allowed to go to Thailand. "Are you ready BamBam?" "Y-Yeah." He played with his fingers. I could tell he was nervous because of that. A hint of his ears were showing. "Bam your ears are showing. Control your emotions and feelings." "S-Sorry." He continue to play with his fingers. I sighed. BamBam suddenly pull out his phone. He searched for up for Y/N and watched a video of her performing.

"Woah."
"Are you feeling better?"
"Yeah." He smiled. "Y/N is so weird."
"How so?"
"She has this aura around her. It's comforting than any humans I talked to. You think so?"
"I don't know. I was never around her that much."
"What about Yoongi?"
"Hyung? Hmm...." I thought about it.

Does Yoongi hyung think Y/N is comforting to him? Did he ever changed because of Y/N?

*Y/N's POV*

I finally woke up in a unfamiliar room. "W-Where am I?" I look around the room.

 "W-Where am I?" I look around the room

"I see that you're awake." I quickly turned my head to the door. There was a guy leaning against the doorway.

"W-Who are you?"
"The name is Belius. I'm am one of the Princes of Hell."

(A/N: FYI I never watched Supernatural. So sorry to those that do watch Supernatural and are a fan of it. I don't know much about supernatural so I'm using Supernatural as my source in some parts of my story if there is some and this is a fanfiction too so not everything I write will be real.)

"One of the Princes of Hell?" I mumbled to myself. I then realized he was the one who brought me here. I got up but suddenly felt dizzy. "I wouldn't do that if I were you." I sat back on the bed holding my head. "W-Why did you bring me here?" "Why?" He came closer. I backed up but he came even more closer. I continue to back up until he got to me and pinned me down on the bed. "Why should I tell you? As long you are here and obey me, you will eventually know." He lift up my face with his finger. "I brought you here for a reason but a mortal will not understand the feelings of a supernatural. But..." He leaned in closer to my face. "You do look similar to her." He finally kissed my lips. My eyes widened. He took my first kiss. I tried to push him off but he was to strong to push off. As soon he pulled away, I used my left hand which he let go earlier and slapped him. His eyes widened and slowly turned into anger. He got up and threw me against the wall. "You should learned your manners when hitting a prince!" I looked up at him with pain showing up on my face. "You better obey me as a prince and no one else." He went towards the door and stopped. "Oh and before I forget. If you're planning to leave here, you will face serious consequences and that does not include death. So you better think before doing anything." Then he left. I started thinking to myself. Who is her that he mentioned about? I have to go back. I have a schedule to go tomorrow. Wait where's my phone? I slowly got up and looked for my phone. I found it on the bedside table. I checked my phone but there was no service. No.... I sat down on the floor. What should I do now? How should I tell my manager? How can I get out of this place without being noticed? I looked at the bracelet that Yoongi gave me. I remembered what he said when he gave me it. "If you need help, I'll save you. You can call me or it can give a signal when you're in danger." I brought the bracelet close to me. I clasped my hands together and close my eyes. "Yoongi, save me. Please."