mike wheeler ◊ who?

mike getting hurt (LOOK AT THE WAY HE LOOKS OMG HE LOOKS SO SCARED AND VULNERABLE AHHHHHH)

---

"frogface!" you hear troy yell as he walks away laughing, making you run towards the voice. you knew troy, you had been bullied by him until you finally punched back, and damn could you punch hard. he never even looked at you again.

once you got to the source of the voice, you realized troy was gone and there was a group of boys who were victims of troy's name-calling. one guy was on the ground while the other two stood their ground until troy was out of sight. "oh my god, are you okay?" you asked, running up to the boy on the ground and extending an arm out to him, smiling gently.

"who are you?" a curly-headed boy asked, looking at you suspiciously.

"oh, sorry. my name's (y/n)... but you never answered my question." you talked to the boy below you, who hastily took your offering and pulled himself up. he wiped the bottom of his chin, the tiniest bit of blood surrounding the area; his eyebrows furrowed and his eyes quickly turned solemn. he looked so scared... so vulnerable. you'd never met the guy, but suddenly you felt really sorry for him.

"no way, you're the girl who beat up troy?" the darker skinned boy replied, a wide smile on his face.

"yep, that's me. who are you guys?"

"i'm mike." the boy who fell said, holding his arm out towards you for him to shake. "that's lucas and dustin... don't worry, you'll warm up to them." you shook his hand, giggling and running a hand through your hair.

"so, why don't we track down troy? i wouldn't mind beating up the son of a bitch again."

based on the way they were looking at you, they weren't going to be objecting to that idea anytime soon.

---

SHIT WHY ARE ALL OF THESE AWFUL