nancy wheeler ◊ the way you look at me

figuring out nancy likes you

short

---

"nancy...?" you sensed her presence and closed your locker a little, peaking around and seeing her there. you jumped backwards a little, not really expecting her to be there. "jesus, you scared the shit out of me." you said, giggling and getting the rest of your books out of your locker. you lean against the side of your locker, watching as she shyly looked down and looked back up at you. you'd noticed these small things lately, shy glances and constantly talking about you to her friends, mother and brother. you finally understood why now, and you wanted to confront her about it.

"nancy, are you okay? you seem nervous around me lately." you stated, coming out more cockily than you intended, running a hand through your hair.

"wh-what are you talking about? i'm fine..." she said, shaking her head and failing to make eye contact with you.

"are you sure?"

"y-yeah..." she seemed to get redder as you got closer to her, placing a gentle hand on her shoulder. "ar-are you?" she asked, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"nancy, do you like me?" she pulled back, looking surprised but there was no hint of denial in her body language or eyes. 

"what? are you crazy? no!!" she nearly screamed, looking shyly to the side realizing she might be causing a scene. "that's... th-that's crazy..."

"i'm getting a completely different vibe then..." you said, laughing awkwardly before putting a hand on her cheek and caressing it softly. slowly, you leaned in, and there was no sign of her pulling away.

"y-you're going to cause a scene." nancy said half-heartedly, but you looked around and saw no one looking at what was about to happen.

"maybe..." you whispered, before touching your lips to hers. she stood frozen for a second before finally shaping her lips to form yours. when you both pulled away, you noticed a few people were looking at the two of you, but quickly looked away once they saw you looking back.

"h-how did you know?" she asked, smiling up at you with the biggest glow in her eyes. "about... me liking you i mean."

"it's obvious, you wheelers really aren't good at hiding your crushes." you smirked, leaving her a quick kiss on the cheek before turning around to walk to your next class.

you could've sworn you heard a brief 'thank you', making you smile and blow her a kiss backwards. you knew that would definitely spread some rumors, but at this point, you didn't care. you'd just kissed nancy wheeler, the most beautiful girl in school.

the damage you two would do together.

---

it's shit but i haven't done her yet