01

I woke up in my moms new car to the rain coming down hard on the roof of the car, "Oh good morning sweet pea! were almost there!!" I groan and sit up "And were here!" She said as she pulled into a two story house drive way , it was painted a light blue with white trim but the blue was fading and peeling from sun damage, but that's what gave it that rustic look. I absolutely loved it! My mom and I had come down here and set up the whole house so when we finally moved in we wouldn't have to worry about moving in . I grabbed my backpack and ran inside, I smiled, made a little squeal and took everything in. There was a big couch with a tv and I caught a glimpse of the kitchen my smile got even bigger. I ran into the kitchen an twirled around taking the old rickety house in. I walked out of the kitchen and went up stairs. and I ran upstairs to check out my room it's been a while since I've been here so I don't remember exactly what it looks like. I opened the door on the right and saw my moms room. I shrugged and walked down a little bit more and open the door on the left, it was my new room! It was perfect! That night I made a promise to myself. A new town, a new me. It was a fresh start, away from that abusive asshole. (AKA your father) I looked out my window and sighed, my mom told me that even though there was only one day left at Derry High school she still wanted me to go to see if maybe I could make some friends. I laid down and went to bed with school on my mind.