06

I woke up to my mother pounding on my door and my eyes shot open. "I'm going to work again love! I made breakfast it's on the table. Bye love you!" I heard her foot steps and eventually heard them go down the stairs and the door slam. Richie groaned and cuddled into me more. His head was laying in the crook of my neck and his body was tangled with mine. "Frog face.. wake up.." I whispered into his ear. He groaned and shifted again. "No.. 5 more minuets?" I sighed "fine. But after that we're getting up ok?" I heard him mumble out an 'ok..' before falling asleep again. I watched the clock intensely.

*5 minuets  go by*

"Alright Four eyes it's time to get up." He groans again and rolls over. "Common Rich, get uppp." I say and rip the blanket off of him. He turns over and stretches. Then I realized he was shirtless, 'shiiiit.. stop stop with the butterflies.' I felt a blush creeping up my neck. "Um.. I'm gonna go eat... bye!" I ran out my room and slammed the door my heart racing as I made it to the top of the stairs. "(Y/n)! I'm gonna get you!" My eyes go wide and I look back to see Richie smiling and running after me, still shirtless. I let out a laugh and slide down the banister. I jump down and ran into the kitchen. 'Where to hide where to hide.. The pantry!' I heard his foot steps coming closers and I rushed into the pantry shutting the door behind me. I back up a little bit grinning to my self when i bumped into someone? i turned around and my eyes go wide. It was my father but his eyes were glowing yellow. "Hi (Y/n) let papa show you what a real man can do instead of those foolish boys." My eyes started to water "n-no papa.."
My father smirked "common let papa make you feel good-" "don't touch me!" I screamed and back into the door he came closer and closer when it changed into IT's real form. A clown now stood before me smirking evilly. "Boo." IT said I started to scream and cry when the door opened behind me and I fell into someone's chest. "Holy shit are you ok?" I started to sob and sit there with my knees pressed to my chest. "(Y/n)?.." Richie says I look up at him and cling on to him, basically straddling him and crying into his shoulder....