t h i r t y t w o

It hasn't been getting any easier for my recently the last time I seen anyone was 2 days ago when I went out with Niall, and that was my choice.

I just can't bring myself to face the group, I fear that seeing them will make me miss harry more than I already am. I really just want to hear from him and find out if he's feeling the same, all I wished was the while he's where he is he is feeling as down as I am.

I pulled my quilt up to my chest and looked at my clock- 11:45am- I sucked in a breath and unlocked my phone. I hadn't read anymore story's about my life, there were probably loads but I was choosing to just ignore them. It was getting close to the minuses outside basically just down to the fact that it was winter so I was glad I was staying indoors.

Malia had been staying at Liam's for a while now just to give me that space I longed for, my parents were away (shock) but I guess this time I was happy. I did think space is what I need, or maybe it's making me worse.

I rolled over grabbing my remote to turn the TV on, I started channel surfing before landing on a talk show. There he was in America smiling happily and carrying on with the presenters.

"So your first ever album is coming out in a few weeks, and correct me if I'm wrong but you will be demoing a song today yes?"

"Yes yes, obviously I have sign of the times out right now but I think the one I'm singing today is my favourite just basically because of how personal it is" Harry explained

"Come on don't just leave us hanging after that, you have to tell us now?"

He laughed before going onto speaking "so obviously I've already said me personally as a songwriter write from personal experiences, I prefer if people don't write songs for me or help me out with them. I normally really like to not let people know just so that they can interpret what they want with the song. But since I'm here I am going to obviously going to give you a few hints" he laughed

"We're excited!" The blonde hair presenter spoke

"Obviously the songs called 'Ever Since New York' it's about a past relationship ending and basically just explaining how I've been feeling since that experience happened. Obviously recently I haven't been to New York, I haven't been in like over a year wow I really need to go to New York!" He laughed before continuing "the place it's actually about didnt fit with the tune so I was thinking of different places and non of them fit and then I just remembered a conversation between me and the person the songs about saying how we would want to visit New York over the Christmas time and it just fitted so well. And that's all I can say because I'm getting the eyes"

"Don't look at him, tell us more" the presenter I think is Ellen laughed covering his eyes

They rambled on some more before it was finally time for Harry to preform the song "preforming 'Ever Since New York' a song from his very first Album it's Harry Styles"

Lily walked into the room half way through the song to me literally balling my eyes out "is that Harry?" She gasped sitting next to me

"He's in America, basically slagging me off in his new song" I bit my lip

The rest of the girls walked in with dresses and other things "omg mad! What's up" Malia shouted running up to me pulling her into her chest

Lily pointed to the telly as a lot of "Oh my gods" filled the room "no he's not aloud to do this any longer, get your arse out of that bed and get in the shower. We're invited to this party tonight and YOU ARE coming, quick we are going to get our make up done in 30" Lottie crossed her arms turning the tv off "absolute dick what he is"

I wiped my eyes and obeyed lotties orders, the last thing I wanted to do was go to a party but it was definitely better than staying at home feeling sorry for myself

I wrapped the towel tightly around my bow dry body before walking out and back into my room "sit" Esmae demanded pulling a hair drier out

Lottie put the music on as a few people I'd never met before in my life followed Malia in my room, they were all holding a massive case each.

"It's make up time, we thought it was time to treat ourself" Lily shrugged handing me a glass of wine

I wrapped my dressing gown around me after the final roller was placed in my long brown hair. This was honestly the last thing I wanted to do when I was feeling like this, I wasn't the same girl all that time ago that would drown her feelings in a bottle of vodka.

After a life time of getting ready we were now standing at a fancy place in my house getting photos for our Instagrams, apparently it's what's the people want to see. I forced a smile on my face as we all stood together but I really didn't think it was believable.

The boys were coming to pick us up which meant I had to suffer watching the rest of the group being loved up while I 9th wheel

I kept my gaze out of the window all the way to the venue, I could feel everyone looking at me but it didn't really phase me.

I took a deep breath in as we pulled up "we need to make the thing look as casual as we can, obviously there's a lot of paparazzi out there so can we all include Madison" this total random person spoke as he stepped into the vehicle

"Fuck this, get out the way" I spat pushing him out the way as I got out the the vehicle, flashes hit my face but I just continued strutting

(I imagine it to look a bit like this, most iconic part of riverdale)

"Where's Harry?" Everyone shouted

"Why do it care" I laughed "got myself a new thing" I winked. Obviously I was lying it was less than 2 hours since I was crying over Harry but I just wanted him to see the stories about Harry Styles Ex girlfriend with a new person.

I reached where the red carpet met the doors, I spun around placing my hand on my hips to see the rest of the group standing against the car looking shocked "don't just stand there party's already started" I rolled my she's taking two glasses on champaz in each hand... maybe I was still that girl.

I entered the doors and everyone's eyes landed on me in shock, everyone finally caught up make me feel less uncomfortable.

They all started whispering to each other, it was probably just "OMG that's the girl Harry fucked over"

It took us some time to realise that in fact no, it was because he was standing directly opposite to us, we all gasped "HARRY!"