t w e n t y n i n e

Madison

My dad booked me a plane ticket as soon as I text him about the whole situation, I begged him not to tell my mum but I just knew he would anyways.

I thanked the driver as I got out the car dragging my belongings behind me, as soon as I walked through the doors of the airport everyone's eyes were on me.

Flashes from cameras and phones came in my direction half blinding me, when I finally got my vision back I realised the amount of people that were surrounding me.

Nerves filled up inside of me aswell as panic, I was finding it harder to breath meaning that somehow I had to mentally calm myself down.

Questions were literally being shouted in my face and I had no idea what to do, normally when this happened I was with Harry and it was all under control. I felt safer when I was with him.

"Umm...ummm" I replied as the questions continued to get shouted in my face "please just let me get past"

"Where are you going?" A voice shouted "where's Harry?" Another one joined in "why are you alone? Where's everyone else?"

Harry's words continued to run through my head keep your head down and don't say anything. I continued walking but everyone just kept following me.

"MOVE!!! MOVE!!!" Voices spoke entering the crowd, the airport security crowed around me pushing everyone away as we made It over to security "we apologise Madison, we had no idea you were coming"

"I didn't expect to need your help, thank you" I breathed as she quickly rushed me through security and took me into one of the private lounges. All I had to do now it wait for my parents plane to get ready to take me home.

I got took out onto the ground where all the planes stood as I was greeted by one of my parents personal assistants "your dad said he's very sorry he couldn't come out here to meet you"

I nodded walking up into the plane sitting in the seat I always sat in as a child. The seat I sat in when I moved from America to London. The seat I sat in before I changed.

I rubbed the leather softly with my index finger as the plane took off, I always hated this bit and the fact I was alone made it worse. I looked for Sarah but she was no where to be seen, I think she was at the front with the plane staff.

I glanced out of the window looking at the beautiful view, it was amazing how the holiday that we were so looking forward to not so many weeks ago has turned into this. It's amazing how one mistake can fuck up your life so easily.

I got of the plane and jumped into the car with Sarah, she explained that my mum and dad wouldn't be back till tomorrow due to me having to use the plane today.

She dropped me off at home handing me over the keys to the house, I thanked her and waved her off before unlocking the door and taking a step into the house. It was cold, quiet and dark showing that there was literally no one home. It was at times like this where I wished I had a dog, a dog that would run up to me when I got home, a a dog that would cuddle with me when I was feeling under the weather and a dog that wouldn't piss me off that some people were doing at the moment.

I switched the heating taking my suitcase to the wash room before separating the darks from the lights and throwing the darks into the washing machine. I walked into the kitchen fixing my eyes on the counter, there was nothing on the counter to look at other than a vase of cream fake roses I was looking before for some reason it was bringing the memories of the past months back to me.

This morning was so fucked up and all I wanted was my bed, I grabbed some ice cream before making my way upstairs stripping from my leggings and hoodie and changing into a sleep shirt. I crawled under the blankets switching pretty little liars on for some background noise as I scrolled through my phone.

I had no messages but I did have a lot of notifications on twitter turns out that everyone has once again interfered with my life and made a fake story up

I honestly loved being with Harry, the arguments were canny shit but doesn't every relationship ship have them? The arguments weren't the only thing though it was the constant bullshit that I read every so often it was like nothing we done in our life was private anymore, who am I kidding since meeting Harry nothing has been private.

I glanced over to my window to see that rain was starting to fall, the green leaves were now turning red and orange. Isn't it crazy that the season where everything's dying is classed as the most prettiest.

I pulled the blanket up to my chin and rested my head further into the pillow i honestly just wanted to sleep for years

Another short and sweet- sorry not sorry

.L x