T h i r t y S i x

I was sitting at the dining room table drinking my iced coffee and eating some healthy cereal my mums been obsessed with lately when lily literally came barging through the door, literally almost taking its hinges of.

"Nava Hollard-Jareau, former learning psychiatrist her parents are in the business... I'm going to fuck the bitch up" she shouted throwing a magazine in front of me, on the front cover was a picture of Harry and her

"She's literally wearing one of the dresses I wore but in red"I laughed

"She's really ugly" Lily shrugged

"Yeah like who wears their hair like that anymore... who are we kidding she's gorgeous"

"Well I wouldn't say gorgeous" lily said

"He came round last night" I said blankly looking at her red lips on the photo

She pointed at the date on the page "last night"

"I knew something was wrong but, but I still let him" I threw my head in my hands

"I don't know what to say" lily truthfully spoke "other than I really want to fuck the bitch up"

"I'm just sick of my life to be honest" I laughed "but if he wants to play the game then I just want to make him realise I can do it 10x better"

I took the magazine in the hands and ripped it in two before throwing it in the bin "amazing I didn't know trash could go into trash"

"So what I'm hearing is we going out?" Lily smiled widely

"We going out!!!!!!" I cheered

I made a group call with all the girls to inform them it's girls night, we were going for a meal and cocktails before going to one of the most poshest clubs ever.

My plan wasn't to hop on some other man but to just be generally happy, Harry is playing the dirty break up game hard but the only problem is that type of thing isn't in fashion anymore. The way you play the game isn't to sit at home sulking ( or in his case drinking), eating ice cream (or in his case taking drugs) and then finally getting your rebound the game is to exercise, eat healthier, get some new clothes and make that insta fire, and go out to show him what he's missing while trying to stay classy.

His game is clearly showing the downside of how he's taking the breakup but my game is about to show him how much I don't really give a fuck, it's the year of the YDY (you do you)

I didn't feel like going out, I was turning into a nana and I kind of liked it. These days you go out and it's full of under age people I'm actually pretty sure I'm seen my cousins 13 year old friends in one of the clubs before but with how kids look these days I couldn't blame the security.

Either way lily was right and it was totally true that I had to get out the house, I hadn't left and done something exciting. With the amount of online shopping I've been doing the past couple of weeks I deserve to be going out and wearing all the expensive stuff.

I rolled my eyes and went upstairs to take a shower, I fake tan every week not that I exaclty have to but I think it just makes me feel better so I was literally ready to just walk out the door. I mean apart from the fact my hair was soaking I had left over mascara running down my face and I was naked.

I had absolutely no clue where Lily had gone normally she follows me up and waits for me but she was literally no where to be seen. I mean it was only 1:30 in the after noon sooo we still had a while until we needed to officially go out out.

I switched of my hair drier when I heard banging downstairs "lillll??" But there was no reply

I wrapped a robe around me and began to investigate, either this would be my death date or it's simply is  just Lily but she's to lazy to reply.

I walked down the stairs quietly turning the corner to the kitchen where the banging sounded it was coming from

"Ewwww man!!!! Can yous not I eat on there" I screamed

"Sorry dear we thought you were out" my mum, YES MY MUM, apologised buttoning her work shirt back up

"So was work good?" I asked uncovering my eyes when they told me it was all clear

"Same old, did you do them receipts?"

"All saved on the memory stick" I smiled "how come your back early"

"Wasn't any work so we thought we would come home and spend some time with our girls" my dad smiled

"You spend time with us" I laughed "anyways Malia doesn't live here anymore... well I mean she hasn't officially moved out but she may as well have"

"She mean she's left you alone" my mum gasped

"Well motherrr you see" I emphasised the r "I am a responsible adult and I can be home alone"

Lily came in at the wrong time, holding loads of alcohol "party time" she shouted through the house "Maddie DJ is coming to set up la.." she stopped when she realised my parents were also in the house

"So anyways we were talking about how your a responsible adult" my mum crossed her arms and raised her eyebrow

I held my hand up to my mother in order to shut her up while I gather what lily has just said "DJ... here?"

"House party aren't we"

"Well I mean" I laughed gesturing over to my parents

"Ohhh! I'll text Niall" she smiled

"No no, no need for that. Yous girls and your friends have done this all before, me and your father will simply go into the holiday home. We won't be able to hear or see anything your doing so all will be fine. Yous have fun" she smiled looking at my father

I literally choked with how shocked I was, was my mother on drugs are something! I didn't bother to question her generosity but instead happily thanked her!

The last thing I wanted at the minute was a house party, we are how old! We think sometimes lily forgets we aren't 16 anymore.

The truth was all I wanted to do right now was be alone, eat some food and cry while I stalked the beauty which was Nava. The resemblance between us was shocking which was weird because Harry has told me before I'm not him type looks wise, he prefers blondes with paler skin.

I was unsure about the whole thing and I think lily seen it in my eyes "are you ok? We dont have to go through with this you know" she smiled rubbing my arm

"No let's do it"'I reassured her. And off we went upstairs to transform from a 0-10