Chapter 30

Chapter 30:

Gemma's POV

I wake up in Cory's arms to Taylor's familiar screams. But this time was different. She immediately got up to run to the bathroom. Harry had been stuck in shock and didn't know what to do. After a moment of clearing his head he gets up and paces back and forth. 

"Well aren't you going to see if she's alright?" I snap at my brother. He just stares at me in horror. I wonder what he did to her this time.

I then proceed to get off of Cory's lap after he gives me a concerned look. I then push past Harry, managing to shoulder check him in the process. Niall and Michelle just watch me as I turn the corner to find the restroom.

"Taylor," I call.

"Where's Harry?" She immediately asks.

"He's acting cowardly. What can I help you with sweetie?' I ask as I kneel infront of the door.

"Will you please tell him to come here,' She requests weakly.

"Alright. I'll bring him," I assure her calmly.

I then trudge into the other room and Harry's eyes grow really large.

"What the hell. She wants you," I announce and the other three look at both Harry and I.

"Sorry I-" He begins but I shut him up.

"Well what are you waiting for. Go get her," I demand harshly.

He then moves past me gently and you bet I followed behind. He then softly knocks on the door. Taylor opens it and then he walks in, closing it softly behind him. I then lean close to the door so I can hear their conversation. No one else was making a peep so I thought it would be good to sit and listen.

"Are you alright?' Were Harry's first words.

"I got a little sick, but other than that it was another nightmare," Her voice was trembling.

"Don't lie to me. I know there has to be more. You have never gotten sick off of a nightmare,' He says with concern.

"It's just a dream it passed, don't worry," She tries to assure him.

"I am trying to be here like I promised. I'm trying to show you," His voice is a little more harsh.

"Well it was like one of my normal nightmares. Violent of course, gruesome of course. But this time it involved-," She tries to speak but she then bursts into sobs.

"That's what I thought. That was why I was in shock for a moment. Just the fact that you have those images in your mind makes me sick as well," He consoles her.

I wonder what it involved.

"I don't want to have nightmares like this the whole time I'm pregnant. I don't think I could handle it," She chokes out.

"That's why you need to let me be here. I don't want you to go through this alone. Maybe we can do something like last time. You stopped having them for the longest time," He reassures her.

Taylor was fucking pregnant. Well I was angry. Not at Taylor or the baby but at my dumbass brother. He was such an idiot and he needed to let my mom and Taylor's know as soon as possible. This was not going to end well if they both had to find out the wrong way. It obviously takes two to have a child but Harry was the most irresponsible one. He was the most selfish person that I knew and besides this there were many other things that I could think of.

He didn't even consider the fact that I was hurt as well by my fathers actions. It did not give him a reason to act like an asshole. I was just as messed up as he was. I was just as damaged as he was. Did he ever consider that my mother and I were just as scarred. Harry didn't even care about the woman he loved, he always treated her like she was a toy. Like he could get her back even if he did her wrong. I know my mother did not raise him that way. But he was too far gone and wasn't going to change in my eyes. Harry would forever keep this cycle going. I just hoped if Taylor stayed with him that he would be there for their child and teach him to break the cycle. Especially because both of them were in the spotlight.