chapter 2

alison's pov.

I wake up to the beaming sunlight blinding me. im so tired from yesterday. after hayes texted me about needing to talk i ignored it because he's making me really stressed right now, and plus I wanted to go to bed. i crawl out of the covers and walk to my bathroom. I don't plan on doing anything but I might as well get a little cleaned up. i put on a flowing baby blue tank top that says 'pink' and a pair of gray spandex. i brush my hair which isn't natural but still a little wavy from sleeping on it. i walk downstairs and into the kitchen. i grab a water bottle and get a bowl of cereal. i find a note in the counter that reads;

'we went out for the day and may not be back until tomorrow. be good, and if you need anything the grier's are right next door. love you, mom.'

well I guess no fighting, I can just relax. i finish my cereal and go in the living room and plop on the couch. i tune on netflix and hailey walks downstairs.

"me and nash are going to the mall, I'll be back in a couple hours." she says before exiting. i turn on pretty little liars and watch a couple episodes. I'm literally half asleep half awake and there's a knock at the door. i stand up and open it. it's pouring outside. before I say anything a soaking wet hayes walks in.

"oh hi." i say awkwardly.

"im sorry. i should've believed you over Jordan the whole time." he spits out.

"hayes, it's fine. don't worry about it." i smile.

"no, it's not. I should've never ignored you for that selfish bitch."

"what do you mean? isn't she your girlfriend?"

"no, not anymore." he says pulling out his phone. he holds it up to my face and when my eyes adjust to it i realize what the photo is. it shocks me. Jordan and tommy, hayes' best friend since kindergarten, making out.

"hayes im so sorry."

"it's not your fault."

he looks so hurt. i wrap my arms around his neck and hug him. he places his head on my shoulder and I feel a few tears land in my shoulder, but I don't mind.

"movie day? since it's raining." i ask.

"of course." he smiles.

we get some blankets and pillows and throw them on the floor and i make popcorn. we put in 'the great gatsby' because it's honestly my favorite. i lay down next to him and in a way we cuddle. before you know it i find my self drifting into a deep sleep.

-

hey! sorry this update is really short, but were like in a tornado right now basically so yeah haha. well enjoy! I'll update tomorrow.

ig; @maqconxo / @hayes.fan

twitter; @adorkablehayes